Maybelline SuperStay 7 Day Gel Nail Colour

4 5 0 5 5 The first long wear nail colour from Maybelline New York with gel resin formula to deliver seven days of flawless, chip-free colour. The formula is enriched with calcium, iron and silica to strengthen nails. The special full-fit brush conforms to every nail shape to sweep on the perfect dose of colour.
Maybelline SuperStay 7 Day Gel Nail Colour

04/03/2021
Lasting home polish
This polish is the longest lasting polish I've discovered for home use that isn't a gel process. Love the hot pink colour as a toenail polish and it lasts for weeks without chipping
08/11/2020
Great value nail polish
I have purchased a few of these Maybelline nail polishes as they are good quality, at an affordable price. Although there is a limited number of shades available, I have been pleased with how pigmented the formula is. Therefore you don’t need anymore than 2 coats each application. These nail polishes have a natural glossy finish and help strengthen my nails. They start to chip after a few days and don’t last 7 days for me. But I’m pleased with overall quality and glossy finish.
07/08/2020
long-lasting
I have this polish in several colours and I can say that it really does last a week. The lighter colours require an extra coat so that they are opaque, but apart from that this is a really good quality nail polish at a good price. I also like the applicator on this polish, an easy to use wide and flat tip.
23/08/2019
Loved it!
Great colours and easy application! Dries relatively quickly and doesn't cause as many chips.
18/04/2019
Doesn't last 7 days as advertised
This nail polish doesn't last 7 days as stated. Nail polish started chipping off after the 2nd day. The colour was really vibrant though.