3.9 5 0 25 25 Give in to Total Lash Temptation! Build on bold volume to create irresistibly soft, separated, and dense lashes coat after coat. Features a creamy and whipped formula infused with coconut extract.

18/03/2019
Maybelline total temptation mascara
Absolutely love this mascara! first of all the packaging is really cute and the coral pink tube stands out amongst my other mascaras. The wand is a really nice size ane gets into my inner corner lashes, i normally have to change to a smaller wand for my lower lashes but this one does a great job without getting messy, would definitely recommend this mascara.
17/11/2018
Good but not great
I am usually a big fan of Maybelline mascaras but I found that this one was quite average. I normally do two coats, one to lift up and lengthen my lashes and the second coat to add more volume. The brush was easy to use and it didn't clump but I found that I didn't get as much length and volume. I had to do several more coats of the product and even then my lashes didn't look that great.
23/10/2018
Newest fav mascara
Easy to build up your lashes, makes my lashes look duller and bolder. Easy to remove aswell
15/08/2018
There was a huge hype about this product when it first launched. However, it didn't find that it made a huge difference. I did find it a bit clumpy at first.
24/07/2018
great product, gives nice long lashes, stays put and doesnt flake.
13/07/2018
Worked well enough, not the best product on the market but is easy to use and doesn't run easily.
9/07/2018
i found the waterproof version smudged under my eye, not what l expected from Maybelline. There products are my go to usually
9/07/2018
maybelline total temptations mascara is amazing it even made my tiny thin eyelashes look huge i love it
5/07/2018
This is a great mascara - it really gives lashes length and volume. I love that ii doesn't flake or smudge either and is gentle on sensitive eyes
4/07/2018
Love the look of the lashes and has great coverage .
4/07/2018
Maybelline total Temptation Mascara makes my eyes look bigger.
16/08/2018
I have never tried this mascara and i am willing to try it. Thanks.
14/07/2018
I have not tried the Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara. I'm always interested in testing new make-up products and giving an experienced on such.
14/07/2018
I don't wear makeup but once in a blue and Maybelline products are very good I like their mascara!
12/07/2018
omg, maybelline total temptation maskara. I hope to try it, and i want to buy it