4 5 0 2 2 Berry Muesli is Bursting with Berries. Free of wheat, nuts, dairy, soy, nuts, coconut, preservatives and sulphites.
Monster Berry Muesli

23/09/2015
Love this with banana on top for breakfast. Nice berry flavor.
15/09/2015
This product is lovely on top of yoghurt for breakfast! The flavour is great
25/04/2018
Encore de nouvelle céréales très intéressant Jaimerais Les essayer!
16/11/2015
I always have muesli for breakfast Bt this monster berry l hvnt tested it...l love it wit fruits and yogurt
13/11/2015
Anything wheat free appeals to me. This could be a product of interest. Trying to avoid gluten by choice.
21/10/2015
I haven't tried this product, but I have tried many very similar, great for your health and body Robyn
20/10/2015
Look delicious. Definitely going to try this product as soon as possible.
18/10/2015
Looks yummy berries and muesli perfect match. Would love to try them
14/10/2015
i have never tried this i wonder how does it taste like.
07/10/2015
I like berri flavour and it will be a good option for breakfast.
06/10/2015
I m a muesli fan and love it best healthy snack, breakfast, lunch( in case tired to make lunch)etc
06/10/2015
I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS PRODUCT BUT I HAVE MUESLI EVERY DAY FOR BREAKFAST AND WOULD SURE LOVE TO GIVE IT A GO THANKYOU
01/10/2015
Wow this seems amazing I have a daughter with A lot of allergies so these will defiantly be going on the shopping list
30/09/2015
I haven't yet tried this product but hope to very soon as I love blueberries & they're free of wheat which is even better
21/09/2015
I am a huge muesli fan and use it not only as a breakfast cereal but also in cooking muffins, cookies and deserts. This muesli sounds not only delicious but good for you. I would love to try this product.