4.8 5 0 20 20 The creaminess of a mayonnaise. The spiciness of PERi-PERi. Tingly taste perfection. Use it as a slightly spicy dip for chips and crisps, or to give a creamy bite to sandwiches and salads.
Nando's Perinaise

22/10/2020
SPICY and DELICIOUS
I was skeptical when a friend of mine brought this around; though upon trying, I would honestly not try anything else. It adds the right amount of flavour to wraps, sandwiches and even just normal cuts of proteins. I even use it in my egg sandwich. Its not overbearing in flavour, would choose this option if available over normal mayo any day of the week. Highly recommend.
22/10/2020
Not too spicy
I love this in sandwiches and wraps. It has a good amount of spice but it's not overly hot. It has a lot of flavour to it.
12/10/2020
Yum!
Love the dip but so expensive buying for a small tub at nandos. This is so much more affordable and one I have as a fridge staple. Tasty, with a little kick of heat but doesn’t burn your mouth
07/09/2020
Amazing mayo
I find a lot of flavoured mayo's have very little flavour in them which means you have to use much more. Not this one, so much flavour bang for your buck.
14/08/2020
Love this sauce!
Loved this sauce and we use regularly in chicken wraps. So tasty. This is also delicious on pizzas! Just swirl on the top cook for extra 5 min.
10/08/2020
Holy Grail!!!!!
I love this so much!! I'm a big fan of nandos but even more so of their Perinaise. I love the fact I can buy it at home. I use it on everything, chips, pizza, burgers, eggs. it's just so delicious. We go through quite a bit of it so would be good to have the bigger size available at all outlets.
16/06/2020
Heaven in a bottle
I love this spicy mayo so much, that i use it on everything. I have now replaced my mayo and tomato sauce with Perinaise. I love the tangy taste, the creamy consistency and love that the heat comes through,but it doesn't last.
14/06/2020
Amazingly delicious
Love love love this stuff. I put it on everything. It is my go to when a meal I have prepared is not so exciting, a bit of this..., and amazing!
27/02/2020
Nandos lover
Nandos is a fave in our household so this is great to have in the fridge to have with any dish. Different hot levels to choose from and isn't too badly priced either. Bottles are a good size too.
03/01/2020
Perfect with roast chicken!
Perfect flavour, amount of spice and creamyness to serve with hot chicken and chips. I purchase this regularly.
24/06/2019
Great alternative to plain mayo
Love the spicy bite of this sauce. It turns a bland sandwich or salad into a tasty delight. Great to use on chicken but also on anything vegetable. I use on both cold salads and on hot veges.
28/05/2019
Yummm
So glad you can buy this in the shops , perfect on a home made chicken burger 10/10 .
02/05/2019
Spicy
So happy to be able to buy Nando’s Perinaise in the shops! Delicious!
01/04/2019
my husband loves it
someone bought Nando's Perinaise when staying with us. When they left there was half a bottle left but my husband quickly emptied the bottle. He does not like salads but with a little of this on them, he will eat them all.
01/04/2019
Super creamy and spicy. Great in chicken and avocado sandwiches or on-top of a pizza. We buy the hot version more often. Very tasty