4.8 5 0 10 10 The creaminess of a mayonnaise. The spiciness of PERi-PERi. Tingly taste perfection. Use it as a slightly spicy dip for chips and crisps, or to give a creamy bite to sandwiches and salads.

24/06/2019
Great alternative to plain mayo
Love the spicy bite of this sauce. It turns a bland sandwich or salad into a tasty delight. Great to use on chicken but also on anything vegetable. I use on both cold salads and on hot veges.
28/05/2019
Yummm
So glad you can buy this in the shops , perfect on a home made chicken burger 10/10 .
02/05/2019
Spicy
So happy to be able to buy Nando’s Perinaise in the shops! Delicious!
01/04/2019
my husband loves it
someone bought Nando's Perinaise when staying with us. When they left there was half a bottle left but my husband quickly emptied the bottle. He does not like salads but with a little of this on them, he will eat them all.
01/04/2019
Super creamy and spicy. Great in chicken and avocado sandwiches or on-top of a pizza. We buy the hot version more often. Very tasty
28/03/2019
Spice up your life a little.
Loved by the whole family this gently spiced up mayo is never boring and extremely tasty.Fantastic on sandwiches,burgers,salads and as a dipping sauce.
28/03/2019
Always in our fridge!
Love this!! We ALWAYS have the mild & hot in our fridge. Perfect in wraps, sandwiches, in a burger or just as a chip dip when you're looking for some extra flavor.
25/03/2019
Great mix of flavours
Not to hot or to mild. Perfect mix of flavours. Great with hot chips or on sandwich.
25/03/2019
Love at first taste
I love the mild spicy flavour added to the tanginess of the mayo, perfect match.
24/03/2019
One word... Yum!
The perfect fridge-staple for Nandos addicts! I love adding the Perinaise to homemade chicken (and beef) burgers and use it as a dipping sauce. A good kick of peri peri and adds a great flavour.