4.8 5 0 69 69 No Vac is the revolutionary answer to unsavoury carpet smells. Simply spray a light foam over the carpet after vacuuming and leave to dry. Unlike conventional powders that sit on the surface, No Vac’s quick-drying foam penetrates deep into carpet fibres, instantly neutralising odours. You can see it work as it disappears into your carpet. In about 5 minutes your carpet is dry and your whole room smells naturally fresh and clean.
No Vac Carpet Sanitiser & Deodoriser

04/03/2019
Fragrance
I purchased this to spray on my carpets, but also used to rid doggy smells and it was very good.
01/03/2019
I Love These!
I love this range, it is awesome for a quick freshener around the house and in smelly teens rooms. Oh and I use it on the carpets too. The smell hangs around for a while too. Awesome.
01/03/2019
I use this 1-2 times a week to keep my carpets smelling fresh after vacuuming. Wonderful scent, I always use this brand
Carpet cleaner
Good fragrance and easy to handle but not very effective in cleanliness
I love this product
I vacuum our rugs daily but I like to use this product about once month to keep them smelling nice. I alternate between both fragrances and it keeps the whole house smelling great. I notice the aroma in the air when I vacuum for at least several days after.
Doesnt make me sneeze
This is the only product that smells wonderful throughout the house. And doesn't make me sneeze. Its a great product and the carpet feels softer after use. I love this product.
20/02/2019
We have 4 cats and this gets rid of any pet smells. Love that I can use it in between vacuuming
sweet smelling
having animals in the house I like to you the pet no vac as it gets rid of pet odours
19/02/2019
Fresh carpets
This product is great to freshen up carpets. Quick and easy to use and no hassle with having to vaccume after. Fragrant aroma lasting about a week in our busy household.