OPI Nail Lacquer

4.8 5 0 55 55 OPI Nail Lacquer is a collection of fashion-inspired core shades. They are easy to apply, chip-resistant, non-streaky and fast drying. The range features OPI's exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.
OPI Nail Lacquer

31/03/2021
Lovely polish
You can get this brand of polish in so many different colours. You can also get it from a lot of different stores all over. I also like how this polish goes on smooth and dries pretty quickly as well before it smudges
22/03/2021
The best
For me the best nail polish I have ever used. I recommend always. It last and the color stay good.
04/03/2021
Loyal to OPi
Whenever I get a manicure, either normal polish or shellac, I always get OPI and I have several for home use too. It is a reliable name brand known to everyone as quality and in a range of colours
04/03/2021
Love this brand
OPI is always my chosen nail polish. A beautiful arrange of colours and long lasting. Easy to apply.
19/02/2021
My go-to
OPI have such a vast range of colours that are long lasting. It’s my go-brand.
15/02/2021
My absolute favourite
OPI is my absolute favourite nail polish. It goes on effortlessly and lasts for ages without chipping. And there is such an amazing range of colours to choose from. Love, love, love it!!!
07/02/2021
Best of the best
OPI nail polishes have been my favourite brand of nail polishes for quite a while now I use them both at home for personal use and at work as a beauty therapist. Firstly the brush makes all the difference you get maximum affect and precision from minimal effort with this brush it paints on so perfectly with literally minimal effort at all. I have never come across a colour I haven’t liked or hasn’t lasted they all do. I always apply the OPI base coat followed by two coats of the chosen colour then to finish the paint off one coat of the OPI top coat.
11/01/2021
Regular lacquer
When not getting gel nails done, I'd use O.P.I at home because it's never streaky and colour pigment is excellent.
21/11/2020
Fast drying
I love O.P.I nail polishes, they dry super quick and don’t chip easily. They have a great range of colours and I feel like I’ve been to a salon after using them! I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
17/11/2020
very good
I purchase this product by myself and it dry so quickly and I love the colours and it is so good quality and seems like go to beauty shop and I save so much money to do by myself.
06/11/2020
Amazing and perfect
The colours are beautiful and have a light thin consistency which allows it to dry quickly but they are also opaque so don't require multiple coats to build up colour. It is a great nail polish even for kids who dont want to sit still for too long since the polish dries quick
27/10/2020
Excellent
Its is good. I liked it. Its quick drying and doesn't chip away soon. I tried hello kitty gift set. the colors were good. few matte option and and few colored ones . loved it
22/10/2020
OPI is the best
OPI is the only nail polish brand that I use at home as it provides the best coverage and lasts the longest. It is quite pricey but it's the best. Their colour range is fantastic and I've found that their polishes dry super quick too.
21/10/2020
Wow
Definitely gives a great coverage...and love the colours
15/10/2020
Great colours quick dry time
I find the colours to be beautiful normally 2 coats are sufficient sometimes might need a 3rd dry time is nice an quick !!