4.8 5 0 33 33 OPI Nail Lacquer is a collection of fashion-inspired core shades. They are easy to apply, chip-resistant, non-streaky and fast drying. The range features OPI's exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.
OPI Nail Lacquer

24/06/2020
Pretty, but pricey
I love this brand of nail polish because of its large range of color and kind. However, it is a bit expensive compared to other nail polish brands. Another thing I have noticed is that you have to shake it before each use because the formula tends to separate.
16/06/2020
Nice range of colours
This is a lovely nail polish. The range has many different colours and the nail polish goes on well and stays on well. The only downside is the cost. It is quite expensive for a bottle of this polish. So you wouldn't be madly rushing out to buy more colours. I'd be more inclined to use the bottle and then buy a new one when they're on sale. Otherwise this is a great quality polish.
13/04/2020
Dense
I enjoy this brand so much. With his friend I have the ability to do a salon quality manicure at home while still saving a lot of money. I can save money but most importantly the quality is great. I can continue with this manicure for about 2 weeks which is amazing.
06/11/2019
Great colours that last
Doing my own manicure, this polish lasts at least a week, more if I have been careful with my hands. Love the variety and names of colours. This product is highly recommended.
23/10/2019
Fancy
Have only recently tried this one, but so far, so good. no chips, goes on easily.
05/09/2019
Can’t go wrong
The best range of colours, easy and smooth to apply, hard wearing. I always end up finishing the bottle with this brand, rather than having half empty gluggy, bottles going to waste as with other brands.
26/08/2019
Opi
My favorite brand of nail polish. it is quick to dry, it lasts long and it also is has a great range of colors.
13/08/2019
Long lasting
Opi has such a great range of nail polishes and this one I found that the colour stayed on much longer than a lot of other brands and didn’t chip away as easily as them either highly recommend
12/08/2019
The best
Lasts a long time, dries quick. Very impressed, won`t buy anything else now.
17/07/2019
Amazing range of colours
This is the only brand nail polish I buy, fantastic range of colours and long lasting.
10/07/2019
Expensive
This nail polish is expensive but it is excellent quality. The range of colours they have is extensive, and I love that they do mini's too as you hardly ever need a full size of just one colour!
06/07/2019
My Go-To Nail Polish!
OPI has a popular reputation and for good reason. Their polishes are the best! Not only do they last ages, always look professional and are easy to apply. They also offer a massive shade range which is constantly being added to with new collections being released all the time. OPI is my 'Go-To' for doing my nails.
29/05/2019
Great range
I love that they have a lot to choose from and a great quality. They tend to be very experimental as well which is great. I love their little mini packs.
24/05/2019
The best
I've purchased so many different shades from OPI because the quality is great, they've got the biggest range of colours and they last a long time
19/05/2019
My Favourite Brand Nail Lacquer.
I currently have 13 bottles of O.P. I nail lacquer & have been purchasing this brand for many years. When I was studying at nail technician college, this was the brand that we used & I have never looked back. Application is smooth and levels out beautifully. Dries with a flawless finish. They have a great range of colours & keep up with the latest seasonal colour trends. This brand does not streak like other brands & does not apply too thin or too thick. A little goes a long way. I also love the O.P. I clear matte top coat which I still have 2 bottles. I highly recommend.