4.9 5 0 31 31 OPI Nail Lacquer is a collection of fashion-inspired core shades. They are easy to apply, chip-resistant, non-streaky and fast drying. The range features OPI's exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.

06/11/2019
Great colours that last
Doing my own manicure, this polish lasts at least a week, more if I have been careful with my hands. Love the variety and names of colours. This product is highly recommended.
23/10/2019
Fancy
Have only recently tried this one, but so far, so good. no chips, goes on easily.
05/09/2019
Can’t go wrong
The best range of colours, easy and smooth to apply, hard wearing. I always end up finishing the bottle with this brand, rather than having half empty gluggy, bottles going to waste as with other brands.
26/08/2019
Opi
My favorite brand of nail polish. it is quick to dry, it lasts long and it also is has a great range of colors.
13/08/2019
Long lasting
Opi has such a great range of nail polishes and this one I found that the colour stayed on much longer than a lot of other brands and didn’t chip away as easily as them either highly recommend
12/08/2019
The best
Lasts a long time, dries quick. Very impressed, won`t buy anything else now.
17/07/2019
Amazing range of colours
This is the only brand nail polish I buy, fantastic range of colours and long lasting.
10/07/2019
Expensive
This nail polish is expensive but it is excellent quality. The range of colours they have is extensive, and I love that they do mini's too as you hardly ever need a full size of just one colour!
06/07/2019
My Go-To Nail Polish!
OPI has a popular reputation and for good reason. Their polishes are the best! Not only do they last ages, always look professional and are easy to apply. They also offer a massive shade range which is constantly being added to with new collections being released all the time. OPI is my 'Go-To' for doing my nails.
29/05/2019
Great range
I love that they have a lot to choose from and a great quality. They tend to be very experimental as well which is great. I love their little mini packs.
24/05/2019
The best
I've purchased so many different shades from OPI because the quality is great, they've got the biggest range of colours and they last a long time
19/05/2019
My Favourite Brand Nail Lacquer.
I currently have 13 bottles of O.P. I nail lacquer & have been purchasing this brand for many years. When I was studying at nail technician college, this was the brand that we used & I have never looked back. Application is smooth and levels out beautifully. Dries with a flawless finish. They have a great range of colours & keep up with the latest seasonal colour trends. This brand does not streak like other brands & does not apply too thin or too thick. A little goes a long way. I also love the O.P. I clear matte top coat which I still have 2 bottles. I highly recommend.
06/05/2019
Best Nail Polish
I have been using this O.P.I nail polish for a very long time now it comes in a large range of beautiful colours to chose from easy to apply drys quick nice and shiny and lasts for at least two weeks
01/05/2019
Perfection!
I've been using OPI for some time now, and have never ever had a problem with it. The colours are beautiful, the lacquer goes on smoothly, and once dry, lasts incredibly well (two or three weeks is normal for me). Highly recommended!
23/04/2019
Huge OPI fan!
When I first discovered OPI nail polish I couldn’t believe how much of a high quality nail product it was! I spent years using cheap nail polishes from $2 shops that would chip after one day, have a horrible consistency so that would mean the finish of the nail polish would look like a toddler did them. I now know to spend that little bit more on OPI for a long lasting, glamorous shine! 5 stars!