Ouai Wave Spray

4.4 5 0 12 12 Get effortlessly chic and tousled locks with the OUAI Wave Spray Luxe; a travel-sized version of their ultra-lightweight mist that adds subtle texture for those perfect beachy-hair vibes. Enriched with specialty Rice Proteins and an exclusive Smart Technology Complex, the hydrating formula builds weightless shape and definition with long lasting shape memory while infusing hair with nourishing amino acids and keratin proteins to strengthen and repair.
Ouai Wave Spray

16/03/2021
Love the smell
Really enjoyed this product as a sample I received from Sephora. Gave nice texture to the hair and the smell was amazing
04/01/2021
Toll
Es ist sehr gut, ich liebe es täglich zu benutzen, sehr schön, ich liebe
04/10/2020
Beach Hair
This smells sooooo good. I use it almost just for that. It's perfect for when my hair is on its second or third day post wash and I want to achieve a more beachy wave/effortless look. All I do is literally spray this, gently scrunch a little and my hair is done.
29/09/2020
The best
I love spraying this in my damp hair because it give my hair that beachy texture and it lasts all day. Only downside would be that the scent is quite strong and it's like im spraying perfume straight into my hair.
24/09/2020
Outstanding
This gives me a good fregnance amazing smell i already use this product on a regular basis even i recommend my friends they also now like this and statrted this spray
17/09/2020
Literal beach hair goals! I am now on my third bottle. It’s amazing, gives your hair body, smells amazing and the waves last all day! Definitely work the price! Would highly recommend.
14/07/2020
Great for a simple beach wave look
Easy to use for a beachy way look. My hair reacted to the product well and stayed styled for the whole day.
11/07/2020
Wouldn't rush back to buy it again
This product smells great, however doesn't make my hair any wavier than it usually is. It is quite thick too, so if you spray too much in your hair it becomes oily quite fast.
09/07/2020
Great multi-use product
I use this for both defining my curls and also to create a sleek pony tail. Provides natural hold and shine.
09/07/2020
great product
I think all the OUAI smells divine, but some people cant handle the smell cause is too strong. this one got a really good smell to me too, but my husband can't stnad with it.
06/07/2020
LOVE OUAI
This product (actually all three products from this range that I've tried) are AMAZING. The wave spray scent smells magical but not overpowering. The nozzle applicator spritzes just the right amount of product and the product adds texture to my fine hair without weighing it down or leaving my hair crunchy and dry.
06/07/2020
A must have
Love everything from this range including this, very easy to use and smells absolutely divine!