4.2 5 0 13 13 Pine O Cleen multipurpose spray is unbeatable on grease and grime, making it is great to use in many locations. It kills 99.9% of germs, e.coli and salmonella to help your healthy family.

5/06/2019
Does the job
This product cleans, that's all fine but I cannot stand the smell of it. For some reason once it starts to dry it smells putrid to me. Maybe it's just me, but at least it does what it's meant to do.
14/05/2019
Cleaning favourite
I use this for EVERYTHING! It is a must in my house, from cleaning hand prints off everything to cleaning the stove it works a treat.
24/04/2019
Smells amazing
Love this product I find that my benches and bathrooms are nice and clean after use and the area I use the spray in smells nice and clean and must importantly disinfected
23/04/2019
Pine o clean cleans.
This product leaves the kitchen smelling so clean. The cleaner is easy to use and effective.
23/04/2019
Refreshing scent and great cleaner
Great cleaner and a really nice clean scent, easy to use.
22/04/2019
Fresh
Love the scent and seems to clean great too. Easy squeeze bottle
12/04/2019
Bad smell
This product works really well on all stains including tough stove stains! I’m not a fan of the smell though they could be a lot better!
11/04/2019
Effective and easy to use
This product is very easy to use and very effective with cleaning up common spills. The odour is pleasant, not like some cleaning products that leave your house smelling like a hospital. Would recommend
11/04/2019
Good on grime, left streaks
This product worked well. We’ve used it in a number of areas, walls, kitchen benches and stove tops. It removes the fatty grease from our stove top well and marks on our walls, however it did leave streak marks on the stove tops. I wasn’t a huge fan on the smell, but that’s all personal.
10/04/2019
Mixed thoughts.
Although I do love the freshness and immediate cleanliness this product produces when used, at times find that it does leave a cloudy white residue behind when used on my marble counter tops. Admittedly I do still use this product, however it does create a second step of cleaning I need to add to my list of chores.
8/04/2019
Fresh Fragrance
I used this spray for kitchen clean ups and it worked reasonably well on spillages on benchtops and stovetop. I would also use it in the bathroom for quick cleans. I like the fragrance.
4/04/2019
Pine O Cleen Spray
Very quick and easy to use. The fragrance is refreshing. Excellent for a quick bathroom sink or toilet seat wipe down.
1/04/2019
smelling like roses
love pine oclean products and love lemon smells..this is both combined..