4.2 5 0 29 29 With non added sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours, Pop Tops are a great beverage choice for kids. Available in 3 delicious flavours; • Apple, carrot & Raspberry • Sweet Potato, Apple & Tropical • Apple, Carrot & Orange

21/06/2018
Great flavor, kids just love them, big and small. Excellent idea
16/05/2017
I got these for my kids one day and the actually liked it there was one left so i drank it it was so nice and fresh
21/09/2016
my little boy loves this Pop tops Fruit & Veg Jiuce! he drinks at least 1 bottle per day! its flavor is awesome plus i think its healthy also! therefore i highly recommend it to everyone!
24/08/2016
It's really delicious and good for you. I loved this!!
21/08/2016
What great way to get kids to up there veg in take. I was very surprised by the taste. Not sweet like some of the pop tops aimed at kids.My favorite was carrot & orange.
19/08/2016
My kids love them and I love the fact they don't have added sugar or any artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours! The only thing is they are a bit expensive as they only come in a 4 pack unlike fruitboxes which come in a 6 pack for a similar price.
19/08/2016
my 4 year old loves these - taste just like fruit juice
18/08/2016
My kids loved these compared to the average poppers
18/08/2016
My son tried this and said it was really tasty and just the right size for his lunch pack. An it's good for him.
13/08/2016
Brilliant! I love the fact that my 3-year old grandson can have a drink with all the goodness of fruit and veg and thoroughly enjoy it.
04/08/2016
Love this product, my son too. Size and flavor perfect with a huge bonus for the veggies.
04/08/2016
My kids loved them they thought it tasted yummy and had no idea there was fruit and veg in it. Winning mummy moment :) my kids are 9, 4, and 2yr old twins I thought it tasted nice too.
04/08/2016
My kids love them and anyway to sneak in veggies is great thumbs up from me
03/08/2016
My kids loved these. They didn't even notice that they had vegetables in them. I love the size and the format of pop tops. Good flavours.
03/08/2016
My kids are loving this new pop top. Really tasty and healthy