4.7 5 0 39 39 When it's pure and simple, then taste and goodness is amplified. Preshafruit is proud to be free from heat treatment, preservatives, added sugar, concentrates, sweeteners, added colours, flavours or BPA.

01/12/2019
The best
It’s cold,it tastes crisp and it’s not watered down,in a handy bottle just the right size. I love these and good price
27/11/2019
OMG!
Best juice ever !! it's super delicious and so refreshing ! it's the perfect afternoon refreshment on a hot summer day!
18/11/2019
Yummy and nice fresh taste not as sweet as other apple juices but still has a nice sweet taste
22/10/2019
Tastes just like a pink lady apple
I have never tasted a juice that tastes exactly like eating the fruit... until now. This juice is delicate, light and fresh. Definitely recommend!
09/10/2019
Delicious and refreshing
I like the quirky triangle shape of the bottle. This juice is delicious! It looks delicious and inviting. It’s not too sweet and it’s not weak! It’s very easy to drink and should come in bigger bottles too.
14/09/2019
Best juice ever
Love love love!! Taste like real apple juice (not sugary & fake). I love the pink lady apple juice.
11/09/2019
FRESH
Great tasting juice that actually tastes like fresh apples. What's more, you can taste the difference between varieties of apples.
Apple juice
Pleasantly surprised , great taste that actually tasted like I was eating an actual apple
Yum
My miece & nephew got me onto this juice, years ago, for no other reason than it tastes great. I don't drink juices for nutrition, because packaged juices simpy aren't nutritious, but from a refreshment point of view, this is one of the best. I love that crisp, sweet, but tangy, taste of this juice. it's especially nice when it's icy cold & very refreshing. It's a family favourite
17/08/2019
This is one of my favourite Apple juices. It's crisp and fresh, and quite economical as it's very strong so it can be mixed with water while still retaining it's beautiful flavour. Highly recommended!
01/08/2019
Grown up juice
I love the purity of this juice and the fact it's cold pressed & Pink Lady- my favourite apples. It's a yummy grown up juice. Would love to try it in a cocktail!
29/07/2019
My favourite juice in the whole world
I drink so much of this I sometimes wonder if I’m going to turn into an apple. Delicious and crisp.
25/07/2019
My special treat lol
I love this juice. Its so fresh, feels light and so perfectly sweetened. I hide this one from my kids and keep it for myself.
17/07/2019
Only juice my daughter will drink
Love it, only juice I will give my toddler although a bit expensive.
05/07/2019
Happiness in a bottle
I was sceptical at first, but the packaging was intriguing. Very sweet flavour and crispy fresh, I would happily purchase again. Although sweet, its the most refreshing apple juice I have tasted in a while, and very flavourful.