3.4 5 0 13 13 The sharp and mature taste of parmesan with the delicate sweetness of caramelised onions for an irresistibly rich, sweet and savoury flavour.
Red Rock Deli Parmesan & Caramelised Onion Tortilla Chips

23/10/2020
Subtle flavour
I have tried a few of the various flavours of the Red Rock Tortilla Chips and they are all tasty and enjoyable. I found these chips were fresh, crisp and had a nice toasted corn taste. However I found cheese flavour wasn’t strong enough and the caramelised onion made them slightly sweet for my likely. Also a little pricey for the size of the packet.
14/10/2020
Flavour could have been better
i bought these half price and thought they were OK, nothing to rave about as i thought the flavour combo could have been alot better. Great for platters or to use with dips though.
19/01/2020
I tried to like these
I really want to like these, as I usually love Red Rock Deli flavour combinations, but these were a let down. The flavours were not strong enough to combat the corn taste so it's like eating a weak flavoured corn soup with a sprinkle of cheese. Either boost the parmesan taste by 100% or boost the onion, but somehow these just don't work.
30/08/2019
Red Rock chips
Recently tried this flavour, but thought it could have been a bit stronger in flavour. I do like the range, though for me the best flavor is more the lemon/lime ones, or the chili ones.
24/06/2019
We really loved this product and would happily buy again. We found these better than any snack biscuits. Loved the flavour of these chips
07/06/2019
Amazing!!!
Red Rock Deli always have strong intense flavours. Absolutely delicious. I will try a packet anytime a new flavour comes out because the brand is consitantly great
25/04/2019
Okay to try
These tasted okay, I bought to try them. They had medium flavour, I didn't really taste anything different to the others in the shop.
28/03/2019
Tortilla or 3
Nice, great to taste something other than Salt and vinegar or chicken with a side of MSG. These did not disappoint couldn't stop at one or 2 thats for sure
25/03/2019
Taste good for the very first bite
It was, quite a surprise, at the very first bite it was interesting, the taste compliment each other and everything was good, but not all good things continue. Exactly what this chip is, as soon as you bite into the next one the flavour of the parmesan disappeared, now you only taste caramelized onion. It was so sweet that it will make you puke. Not a good snack time buddy.
08/03/2019
Deliciously moreish
Hard to stop at just one, these chips have a delicious gourmet cheese flavour with a great texture and really satisfies your chip cravings. Perfect to serve when entertaining or for a tasty treat
26/02/2019
What can i say....hmmm
Well....they tasted stale. They tasted like cardboard. A good few minutes in the oven and i bet they would be great. I used them to make nachos with. Made them all nice and crispy and cheesy. The thought was there but something went wrong in my book. I searched the bag to make sure it didn’t have a whole in it but unfortunately they weren’t that good straight from the packet.
31/01/2019
Not a fan
I love corn chips but unfortunately I did not enjoy these. Personally I didnt like the flavour.
31/01/2019
Pretty good
A nice change. I am not a huge chip or tortilla snacker, but these are very moreish.