4.1 5 0 33 33 Love the look of matte lips but wish it was more comfortable to wear? This lip colour is an ultra-gliding lip crayon infused with balm-like moisture for bold, velvety colour and soft, smooth lips.
Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip Balm

11/06/2020
Not a favourite, but it’s OK
It’s not a bad product, it’s just OK. I have tried last year, got it on special at Priceline. I have tried this kind of lipsticks on the past, pencil shape, but this one didn’t really do it for me. It’s meant to be matte but, it’s not really creamy. Don’t think I would purchase this one again.
08/03/2020
Don’t waste your money
The lip colour was a nice shade. However once applied the results looked caked on, no moisturiser to it & made my lips feels dry afterwards. Also it’s a flawed design as the lid keeps falling off won’t click and stay on, found out the hard way as it made a mess in my makeup bag all over everything had to discard the product. Will not buy again..
26/02/2020
Not for me
I found the design nice and the colour was fine, but I actually didn't like the texture. It had a menthol type flavouring or perhaps it was thr balm, but I didn't like it
13/03/2019
Great producer of colour, without looking too heavy!
A great option as an alternative to heavy, thick looking lipstick. Has a balmy texture that leaves your lips feeling light, moisturised, coloured and not overly glossy.
08/03/2019
Temporary colour, doesn’t last long, dries out lips
Have have 3 of these in different shades. Found that 2 out of the 3 dried out my lips and made lines on my lips very visible, appeared caked on. The other one I have is great, smooth to apply, no weird lipstick taste. Colour doesn’t last long though
20/02/2019
Easy to carry in your bag
Reliable good quality brand smooth & easy to use & carry around. Always consistent in this easy to use pen
13/11/2018
Love the colour I got
This was my go to for a while. I loved the application of the product and that it didn't smell strong. I got complemented many times wearing this. The only downfall is that the product doesn't stay on long, so i had to keep reapplying etc.
10/08/2018
Adds a pop of colour!! Doesn't last as long, but the colours in the matte are amazing!
02/06/2018
Didn't like this. Strange color for me. It made the lines in my lips more visable. Not a shade for me
27/05/2018
This is my favourite lip balm, glides on, nice range of colours.
13/05/2018
Really moisturising for a matte lip balm. Great colour selection.
02/05/2018
Very hydrating , easy to apply and great for those days you don’t want too much make up , comfortable on the lips
01/05/2018
Love this as an everyday alternative to lipstick. gives a good colour with decent staying power. moisturises as well
25/04/2018
This lip balm is soft and full of colour, it makes lips feel soft and nourished.
24/04/2018
really good quality and a smart option for when you don't want something as heavy as lipstick...but still want soem colour! It's obviously more opaque than lipstick, but its enough colour for everyday kind of use