4.2 5 0 34 34 Love the look of matte lips but wish it was more comfortable to wear? This lip colour is an ultra-gliding lip crayon infused with balm-like moisture for bold, velvety colour and soft, smooth lips.

13/03/2019
Great producer of colour, without looking too heavy!
A great option as an alternative to heavy, thick looking lipstick. Has a balmy texture that leaves your lips feeling light, moisturised, coloured and not overly glossy.
8/03/2019
Temporary colour, doesn’t last long, dries out lips
Have have 3 of these in different shades. Found that 2 out of the 3 dried out my lips and made lines on my lips very visible, appeared caked on. The other one I have is great, smooth to apply, no weird lipstick taste. Colour doesn’t last long though
20/02/2019
Easy to carry in your bag
Reliable good quality brand smooth & easy to use & carry around. Always consistent in this easy to use pen
13/11/2018
Love the colour I got
This was my go to for a while. I loved the application of the product and that it didn't smell strong. I got complemented many times wearing this. The only downfall is that the product doesn't stay on long, so i had to keep reapplying etc.
10/08/2018
Adds a pop of colour!! Doesn't last as long, but the colours in the matte are amazing!
2/06/2018
Didn't like this. Strange color for me. It made the lines in my lips more visable. Not a shade for me
27/05/2018
This is my favourite lip balm, glides on, nice range of colours.
13/05/2018
Really moisturising for a matte lip balm. Great colour selection.
2/05/2018
Very hydrating , easy to apply and great for those days you don’t want too much make up , comfortable on the lips
1/05/2018
Love this as an everyday alternative to lipstick. gives a good colour with decent staying power. moisturises as well
25/04/2018
This lip balm is soft and full of colour, it makes lips feel soft and nourished.
24/04/2018
really good quality and a smart option for when you don't want something as heavy as lipstick...but still want soem colour! It's obviously more opaque than lipstick, but its enough colour for everyday kind of use
18/04/2018
I absolutely love this lip product! It feels great going on and is smooth and lightweight. It is very moisturizing like a lip balm or chapstick but also comes in a great variety of shades that are the perfect amount of lip stain that lasts through hours of eating, drinking, etc. and will continue looking great all day and have your lips feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized!
1/04/2018
I love Revlon products and this matte lip balm is top notch one, I have it in the colour sultry, it wears comfortably on the lips and it is worth the price tag. I can't recommend it enough.
30/03/2018
I bought this item onsale and it has now become my new favourite lipstick.. It feels great on my lips and the minty freshness is such an added bonus. The buy price is really reasonable.