Revlon Super Length Waterproof Mascara

3 5 0 11 11 Luscious lengthening formula glides on easily and builds quickly for a beautiful, extended lash look.
Revlon Super Length Waterproof Mascara

31/03/2021
Wasn't happy with the results
I didn't think this mascara was good at all. It didn't give my lashes the length or the volume that it needed. It also didn't give my lashes any curl. It was just too natural.
06/03/2021
Does a great job
This mascara makes my lashes look extra long and really black. The wand is a nice size. Not too big and not too small. I use this everyday.
22/01/2021
Not great
I've tried multiple of mascaras from this range from Revlon and I've been disappointed each time. I find they all flake and end up looking spidery by the end of the day. I think this one has a great wand in comparison to the others, however, I wouldn't recommend.
19/01/2021
Not great
I've tried this whole range and they are not great. This one is thick smudgy and clumpy and doesn't lengthen at all. It's a pass from me.
19/10/2020
Really great value masacra
I have bought this mascara in every sort, waterproof and non. The brush is so versatile, will not clump, is easy to use and applies a quite natural finish. Of course product can always be built up to make longer thicker lashes as well. The waterproof is longlasting natural look and no smudge. Defiantly recommend.
11/12/2019
good for a more natural look
It's not a mascara for going to functions etc as is very light, if you don't try to add lots of layers to thicken it. Definitely waterproof, and comes off easily with the micellar cleanser. I use it at home daily as my lashes are blond, so this lets them be seen... not like I'm wearing mascara, but as natural looking lashes.
12/08/2019
Used better
Not a thick mascara, had to apply many layers. Not sure if I would buy again
08/07/2019
Good Mascara if on Promo
Good everyday Mascara, especially for work. Lasts all day long, and seems to be waterproof. Only let down is that it does feel sometimes a bit heavy on the lashes and can get a little lumpy. Still my current mascara.
02/05/2019
Good value, not for me
The mascara lasted all day long, didn't cracked or disappeared as sometimes happens with other brands. The only problem I found is that my eyelashes are quite heavy looking down, so I have to curl them. I found that this mascara is too heavy and makes them point down even after I have curl them, I wasn't really happy with that
10/04/2019
Decent mascara at a low cost
Mascara went on smooth and made my lashes appear fuller and longer. It was also easy to remove at the end of the day.
07/04/2019
lacking lashes
I was not as impressed as i thought I waould be .I use a different brand and have for a while thought Id give this ago and was not as impressed as I thought I would be...given to daughter to try