4.9 5 0 9 9 Sukin Hydrating Conditioner is rich in moisturising shea butter, coconut and sesame oils to help nourish, strengthen and repair dry and damaged hair. An infusion of olive oil and vitamin E add lustre to dull hair and help reduce frizz. Hair is left feeling deeply hydrated, soft and more manageable, while an aroma of coconut and lime invigorate the senses.
Sukin Hydrating Conditioner

26/05/2020
Hydrating
Hydrating without chemicals, great to know that it has no paraben Works well in hydration
11/01/2020
Great product with no nasties
I've only recently switched to products with no nasties and was happy to have found Sukin. It's affordable and still leaves my hair feeling clean and not dry.
01/08/2019
Healthy hair and scalp alternative
I love that this is an affordable, quality hair care product that I feel safe to use on myself as a pregnant woman, but also my 4yo. It has a beautiful smell and no nasties, unlike many of the off the shelf shampoos and conditioners. Hydrating on my blonde hair.
22/03/2019
Skin hydrating conditioner
Good quality hair conditioner, leaves your hair soft. Easy to use good quality product
20/03/2019
Sukin Conditioner
I enjoyed using the conditioner lasted a long time and left my hair feeling smooth and hydrated I love this range due to the fact of no animal cruelty and no Parabens and no chemicals. Would highly recommend this range and is very affordable.
19/03/2019
Sukin
I love Sukin products knowing that they don't contain lots of nastiest and are made in Australia
14/03/2019
Best buy!
I used this product along with the hydrating Shampoo, its amazing! it leaves your hair silky and with a nice neutral smell, don't need to use an excessive amount, unlike other conditioners. Great value for money, and love the fact that they don't use parabens and its cruelty free, i do use all their skin care range.
11/03/2019
Love This Brand
This brand is sensational! From their hair products to their skin products, I would recommend them highly. The hair products leave my hair beautifully soft and easy to style and it doesn't leave it weighing down like some other products to. Their skin care range is beautiful and light, non-greasy and perfect for my skin by that too of my teen daughters. I'm so glad I came across Sukin.
04/03/2019
Guilt Free Softness
I love this conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it. The scents are amazing, my hair is hydrated and it's a guilt free goodness. There is no silicones that mask the hair making it appear hydrated when it's not which also weighs down hair. Also no SLES, SLS, Alcohols which cause dryness and itching on my scalp which is what caused me to check them out. Also best part is they are vegan and don't test on animals, win win!