4.2 5 0 23 23 For the adventurous pepper sauce lover, meet Tabasco Habanero Pepper Sauce, made with one of the world's hottest peppers. This Jamaican-style pepper sauce is blended with mango, papaya, tamarind, banana, ginger and ground black pepper and the result is a deceptively fruity, yet totally fiery. Tabasco Habanero Pepper Sauce. You'll love it so much, you might just cry.

08/03/2019
Spicey
Great taste, kinda smells a bit like garbage bin a little but once you put it on something it's really good, great to add to stir fries, curries, rice etc, even fried eggs or sandwiches the sauce is so versatile you can use it for just about everything.
12/02/2019
great
this has been my favorite since i have been a kid, my kids love this product
11/02/2019
Love it!
For everyone out there who want that extra spice but their partners or children etc cannot handle the heat, this is for you. Just love putting this on everything!
07/02/2019
ON FIRE
This is one of the best sauces in stores. It is very hot, I eat chillies and tabasco every day. The only thing it is a bit pricey.
11/01/2019
Endorphin Rush
I use Tabasco Habanero Sauce to dishes to add that extra depth of flavour. I add it to dishes like spag.bol and even to salad dressings. Don't overdo it though, only add a few drops because it has a mighty kick.
10/01/2019
Excellent product Have added it to mince and other meats when making pies for bit os spice.
Tabasco Habanero Sauce
My hubby loves anything hot and spicy and I always have it stocked in the pantry. He loves it on everything from chips to his steaks. Its a winner in his books.
Tabasco Habanero
From a household of spicy nuts, we didn't find the Tabasco Habanero hot. It is however packed with flavour. A must have over an Avo and poached egg toast to kickstart the day.
17/12/2018
good
its pretty hot, not my favourite out there but nice
06/12/2018
Adds a kick to my meals
Love this product as it is so versatile. I add it to most meals as it adds a nice spicy kick. You only need the smallest amount so this little bottle lasts ages.
04/12/2018
Tasty.
I absolutely LOVE this hot sauce. I prefer Frank's to original Tabasco, but I'd say that the Habanero flavour beats them all. Excellent on everything from scrambled eggs in the morning and chicken wings at night. Try it out!
25/11/2018
Little bottle of Heaven
Loved the original Tabasco but this new Habanero just kicked it up a level.
23/11/2018
Hot!
Its hot with a nice little kick. Its hotter than sriracha sauce.
21/11/2018
hot hot hot
Absolutely love Tabasco, usually go for the chipotle one. Found this one as a new item & had to try... well, my mouth was on fire i tell you! absolutely regret trying the way i usually would. Though in restraint, it is amazing & as an addition to drinks or marinades definitely a nice change up.
16/11/2018
Tabasco Review
Very Delicious Hot mix of tabsco sauce. Love it on everything.