Vicks® Immune Cold Defence

4 5 0 125 125 Specially developed to help your body’s immune system deal with colds. This product contains vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements that fuels, protects and regulates your immune health. It contains a unique blend of Vitamin C, Zinc and Selenium, high-strength Vitamin D, plus Ginger and Turmeric extract.
Vicks® Immune Cold Defence

29/06/2021
Easy tablets to swallow and I believe it has helped me to not get sick as family members have had head colds and I haven’t had it.
27/06/2021
Excellent
Easy to use worked quickly and efficiently would recommend
25/06/2021
I didn’t get a cold
The tablets are easy to swallow & taste ok. I didn’t feel any different while taking them & I didn’t get a cold, not sure if the tablets can claim the credit for that. I probably would not buy them again.
25/06/2021
Easy to take
Seemed to work Not much of a difference Will try it for a longer time
24/06/2021
Vicks Immune Cold Defence
This product are good, it's good to prevent from getting a cold.
23/06/2021
It certainly does make a difference
I started taking these once I got a sore throat and within a few days it was clearing
23/06/2021
Useful preventative
In times like this it doesn't hurt to be on the defence coming into winter, and this is a good all rounder product for just that purpose.
22/06/2021
Vicks Immune Cold Defence
The tablets have a pleasant smell, almost like mandarin. They are smaller than a lot of other tablets on the market and are easy to take. I did not develop any cold symptoms at all while taking the tablets, this is even with experiencing the coldest Winter days in decades and being caught out in the rain while walking the dog. Usually I could expect some sniffles after this but nothing.
19/06/2021
Vicks Immune Cold Defence Positive Idea
I found the product quite good. It was easy to take. The tablets were a good size & easy to swallow with some water. I felt better for taking them. Hence I didn’t get a cold for the month. Fingers crossed I have built up an immunity by taking them for the past month. I would recommend them to anyone.
Vicks is better
Vicks Immune Cold Defence is not one of those bad medicines, which you feel bad to take, they do work but you feel bad after taking them. Vicks does not give you any bad aftertaste and small enough to swallow every day. I am living in Canberra and every year have to put up with a couple of days of cold, but not this year, I feel fine and did not have my common cold this year.
17/06/2021
Claims to support immunity during colds
Packaging appears clear and succinct. Tablets are individually sealed and about the size of a standard capsule, easy to take. Active ingredients appear generally conducive to immune support for common cold, however on closer assessment I would question the effectiveness. Being a multi supplement, the individual dosages e.g. vitamin C appear well below a therapeutic dose. Some of the claims also appear hollow, for example "fuels immune cells"; further there is no explanation or claim in relation to the inclusion of dry ginger and turmeric extract. These tablets may be beneficial for individuals lacking in vitamin/mineral intake from diet, however likely to be more effective to properly diagnose and target specific deficiencies. Might be ok short term for general maintenance but wouldn’t expect any decent improved immunity outcomes especially for acute treatment of colds. Quite pricey for 30 tablets when you consider it is around the same price as 150 high potency vitamin C tablets.
17/06/2021
Surprisingly better than I thought.
As someone with an autoimmune disease, I am very conscious of trying to keep my immune system on the defence. Over the lasts few weeks, nearly everyone at work has been sick with coughs, blocked and runny noses, sore throats and blocked ears. I have religiously been taking the Vicks Immune Cold Defence daily and "touch wood", I have not got any of the germs at all. I have been impressed. As an added bonus, Vicks Immune Cold Defence is a lot cheaper than the normal cocktail of Immune boosters I am on and seems to do just as well, if not better at keeping colds at bay.
Good product so far
Good product, great tasting, seems to be a good defence, but will need a longer than a week to see its full verdict
17/06/2021
No difference in my health
I tried Vicks Immune cold defence and used the pack as prescribed however I did not notice any difference in my health although I did not have a cold I felt exactly the same as I always do.
16/06/2021
??????
I was actually in the middle of a cold when I picked up this sample. Unfortunately I can't tell whether it actually lessened the length or helped with the severity of the cold. But it was easy to swallow, had no after taste,