4.5 5 0 61 61 Made with the finest quality ingredients. These indulgent chocolate cupcakes come with real cocoa, creamy frosting, topped with a decadent drizzle of salted caramel!
White Wings Cafe Creations Salted Caramel & Chocolate Cupcakes

07/08/2015
These were a hit with the whole family great tasting, easy & quick to make.
27/05/2015
Easy to make delicious and indulgent treat, the caramel topping is very and can be overpowering if you use to much on the cakes.
15/04/2015
Quick and easy to make and full of flavor, salted caramel is my fave and white wings have hit the make with the caramel
24/03/2015
I don't normally jump on the trendy bandwagon, but I've come to embrace salty caramel, these cupcakes having just the right mix... Made them for a work morning tea and they were gone before I could taste them so I then had to buy another pack to hoard them for myself. DELICIOUS!!!
16/02/2015
I love anything and everything that is salted caramel. I've made these a few times now and they are a success every time.
16/02/2015
I love salted caramel. So snapped up a box of these cupcakes when I first saw them. Only one down side..... you have to wait for them to cool before you ice and eat. Absolutely delish.
06/02/2015
I made these for a morning tea, for a group of ladies I do craft with, and some for my family, I can tell you, they did not last very long on the plates. the comments I received were yummy.
27/01/2015
These taste amazing! Everyone in my house absolutely love them, the flavour combination is great.
26/01/2015
Yum, Yum, Yum. I am a chocolate lover but the salted caramel is to die for. I will buy this product again.
23/01/2015
Was a bit skeptical as I like to cook from scratch, but they were new and they were caramel so thought I had better try, absolutely beautiful, soft, great taste of caramel and reasonable price.
23/01/2015
I am sure my husband is addicted to caramel, so I was more than happy to make these for him. Yes, they were definitely a big hit at our place. Very Yummy indeed. Will most definitely be making them again!
23/01/2015
One of the most delicious cupcakes ever and so easy to make
22/01/2015
I'm a salted caramel obsessive and these totally lived up to my expectations! I just wish they weren't so yummy.
17/01/2015
These were delicious and they are something different from the every day cup cakes. I would buy this again for a special occasion.
16/01/2015
Can't believe how quick and easy these were to make - they didn't last long either, delicious!