Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Lavender & Eucalyptus

4.5 5 0 157 157 Relax and unwind with the soothing essential oil scent of Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Lavender & Eucalyptus. Refresh your coziest, comfiest fabrics like blankets or couches and enjoy the light, fresh scent without any heavy perfumes or aerosols.
Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Lavender & Eucalyptus

18-11-2022
A plusss
I loved this product, leaves a nice scent on fabrics while taking out the left over scents the wash leaves behind. Those musty towels are gone.
10-10-2022
Relaxing
Soft scent that is relaxing. Unfortunately the scent does not last very long.
22-09-2022
FRESH SMELLING
I would recommend this product. Not only does it make my apartment fresh I am able to relax at night with the scent of lavender. I live in an apartment and sometimes the smell of other units float into the hallway. I will spray the hallway carpet with this and the smell of fish, cabbage, smoke and other foods are gone leaving a very refreshing smell.
28-07-2022
Slightly disappointed
I’ve made a better mix of essential oils that lasted much longer! Use for our bedding to assist with sleep and even the children noticed a difference with the lack of fragrance.
09-07-2022
Best one yet
Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Lavender & Eucalyptus is the best Febreze in the entire line. The scent is so calming and inviting. Very refreshing without there heavy perfume smell. Doesn’t bother my allergies. Would recommend.
10-06-2022
Great Product
Sometimes you just need a quick fix to freshen up the place. That is where this product comes in. It has a nice light scent that doesn't overwhelm the place. I use it as a quick scent boost.
02-06-2022
Soft Relaxing Scent
This has a really comforting and relaxing scent. Not overpowering, and I really like it.
29-04-2022
not up to snugg
I very much like Febreze as a brand, but was not thrilled at this scent combination. I thought it might be good during the winter, when eucalyptus can be a beneficial scent to use, but these two scents combined did not do the trick for me. Others may like the combination of scents far more than I did, so, try it when you can find it on sale.
29-04-2022
It made my furniture and my house smells so beautiful and the scent is not overpowering definitely recommend it
08-03-2022
Love the lavender smell
I love the smell of this febreeze I my home smells so fresh after I spray it
24-11-2021
Relaxing and Smells Clean
Febreze fabric cleans the odours without masking the scent. The scent is Lavender and smells clean. Lavender is relaxing. I use this in my bedroom to relax and keep the room smelling fresh. It is not a strong smell. I use it on my clothing, upholstery, and carpets, and my home smells clean. The only downfall is that the product gets used fast because the fabric you are refreshing, you have to make sure it is damp.
18-11-2021
doux parfum
Parfait comme produit. Le parfum est doux et frais !
15-09-2021
Febreeze One
Great smell and lasts for a long time. I use it on everything because of its lasting scent. I truly loved the smell and freshness. I don’t think there is anything negative I can say about it.
05-09-2021
👍🏽
Smells amazing and fresh ..!!! Would buy again 👍🏽
02-08-2021
Love the scent
The scent is so gentle and not overpowering. I love it