4.4 5 0 73 73 Relax and unwind with the soothing essential oil scent of Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Lavender & Eucalyptus. Refresh your coziest, comfiest fabrics like blankets or couches and enjoy the light, fresh scent without any heavy perfumes or aerosols.
Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Lavender & Eucalyptus

28-03-2020
Febreeze Lavender and Eucalyptus
This has the most wonderful scent and it's like bringing the outside indoors. It works well and the smell stays for days. It is a product that I will definitely continue to purchase.
16-03-2020
Ok, mais sans plus
Pour un peu de fraicheur, les produits febreze sont un un incontournable. Celui-ci cependant ne m'a pas particulièrement convaincu. Je ne suis pas particulièrement fan de l'odeur et le rapport qualité prix n'est pas vraiment avantageux.
10-03-2020
Fresh Smell
This is a great product however I thought it was kind of overpriced.
08-03-2020
love the Non-perfume smell
other fabric fresheners smell like....well....fabric fresheners. This one has a lovely delicate smell that freshens the fabric but doesn't overpower you as you walk into a room. It doesn't last as long as tradition sprays but I love it and will continue to use it!
29-02-2020
Awesome
Wonderful product , Really smells light and fresh,a little pricey but worth it
28-02-2020
febreeze
it is nice smelling but I dont find it last as long as it should
27-02-2020
Febreeze has been a staple in my home forever 😊Our family enjoys the refreshing scent and spray their rooms every morning---Is gr8 for everyroom--bathroom too *It is long-lasting--refreshing & tantilizing --I have found the product to be of good value--and have found their coupns for $1.00 off 😊 This I would definatly recommend--Febreeze 👍
27-02-2020
Febreze
I love this scent I love all great smelling products but this one is definitely rated 5 stars. I love that you can spray it on practically every thing.I recommend this product!
26-02-2020
Refreshing, light and clean scent
I recently tried this scent of Febreze and I was pleasantly surprised at the light, refreshing and clean scent. I love lavender anything, so this was a great find. I'll buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
23-02-2020
Smells amazing
Love this product and the scents lasts a long time Highly recommend
22-02-2020
Works!
Kills odours and leaves a great refreshing fragrance
Awesome
Lovely smell that lasts a very long time. Smell is not harsh, its very calming and mild.
Best product
Loved the fresh scent. The price was affordable. Easy to use and didn’t leave anything feeling wet. My house was left with a nice smell that my friends commented on . Would recommend this product to my friends and family
Fresh
Leaves your bed, bedding and bedroom smelling wonderful. I felt that way because I am the one who spritzed it. No improvement that I can think of at the moment. I would highly recommend this product.
15-02-2020
Refreshing
This is my favorite scent! Make the whole house smell clean and fresh.