4.5 5 0 127 127 5 super grains coated in peanut butter and soft-baked for a chewy, crunchy part of your morning breakfast. With each 50g serving having 19g of whole grains, they're the perfect source of sustained energy throughout your day.
KIND® Breakfast Bar Peanut Butter

26-07-2019
Very good
This is a nice small snack to get over hunger until you can get to a scheduled meal. Also was good to before the gym to see me going.
26-07-2019
Love peanuts
Perfect snack, love this bar. Lots of flavour, take the edge off when your really hungry. Carry in my purse so i always have a healthy snack
KIND peanut butter bar
As a person who is always on the go and barely has time to make & eat breakfast, this peanut butter bar does the job. It satisfies my morning hunger and works great as an on-the-go snack as well. It’s simply delicious 😋
Tasty
This is the perfect little snack in the morning. I love the flavour. The size. And that it has healthy ingredients. Overall I enjoy this bar and have it be a part of my snack routine.
Yummy for the tummy
I really liked this bar! I wouldn't just have it for breakfast. Its super yummy and fills you up. Its like having a treat but healthier. I would recommend this to people and have already!
24-07-2019
Yum
I love the taste , I wish they just had more ibs friendly kinds
20-07-2019
Yummy and healthy
I love these bars as they are tasty and low-carb. They are much tastier than the average granola bar which I do not like. These are mainly nuts and they are crispy and not dry at all.
06-07-2019
My Favourite Granola Bar
Kind bars are my favourite breakfast bars because they are healthy as well as delicious. The only thing that I would want them to change is to create more environmentally friendly packaging.
05-07-2019
Excellent Bars
These bars are packed with flavor, are not filled with sugar and are healthy. They are not dry, but moist and I have never had a stale bar.
03-07-2019
it taste great.I love them.
it taste great.I love them.they are a great snack for anytime. because they taste good and aren't bad for you. More flavors would be even better. I would recommend these to everyone.
03-07-2019
Good
I love peanut butter. These bars taste very good and make a wonderful snack.
21-06-2019
I love this product as I love peanut butter so much. And this seems all natural products to produce this bar with no additives which is the best. I recommend this to everyone and will keep buying.
21-06-2019
Lots of flavour.
Don’t care much for peanut butter but it had lots of flavour to it and it kept me full awhile!
20-06-2019
Perfect travel food
I first tried them during a hotel stay. Perfect little snack for on the go! I have a few in the diaper bag for when the day gets hectic and we cannot stop! Lots of flavour and full of whole foods!
19-06-2019
Good snack
These are excellent snacks when you aren't home and you want some thing healthy.. Great for kids too