4.5 5 0 125 125 5 super grains coated in peanut butter and soft-baked for a chewy, crunchy part of your morning breakfast. With each 50g serving having 19g of whole grains, they're the perfect source of sustained energy throughout your day.
KIND® Breakfast Bar Peanut Butter

KIND peanut butter bar
As a person who is always on the go and barely has time to make & eat breakfast, this peanut butter bar does the job. It satisfies my morning hunger and works great as an on-the-go snack as well. It’s simply delicious 😋
Tasty
This is the perfect little snack in the morning. I love the flavour. The size. And that it has healthy ingredients. Overall I enjoy this bar and have it be a part of my snack routine.
Yummy for the tummy
I really liked this bar! I wouldn't just have it for breakfast. Its super yummy and fills you up. Its like having a treat but healthier. I would recommend this to people and have already!
24-07-2019
Yum
I love the taste , I wish they just had more ibs friendly kinds
20-07-2019
Yummy and healthy
I love these bars as they are tasty and low-carb. They are much tastier than the average granola bar which I do not like. These are mainly nuts and they are crispy and not dry at all.
06-07-2019
My Favourite Granola Bar
Kind bars are my favourite breakfast bars because they are healthy as well as delicious. The only thing that I would want them to change is to create more environmentally friendly packaging.
05-07-2019
Excellent Bars
These bars are packed with flavor, are not filled with sugar and are healthy. They are not dry, but moist and I have never had a stale bar.
03-07-2019
it taste great.I love them.
it taste great.I love them.they are a great snack for anytime. because they taste good and aren't bad for you. More flavors would be even better. I would recommend these to everyone.
03-07-2019
Good
I love peanut butter. These bars taste very good and make a wonderful snack.
21-06-2019
I love this product as I love peanut butter so much. And this seems all natural products to produce this bar with no additives which is the best. I recommend this to everyone and will keep buying.
21-06-2019
Lots of flavour.
Don’t care much for peanut butter but it had lots of flavour to it and it kept me full awhile!
20-06-2019
Perfect travel food
I first tried them during a hotel stay. Perfect little snack for on the go! I have a few in the diaper bag for when the day gets hectic and we cannot stop! Lots of flavour and full of whole foods!
19-06-2019
Good snack
These are excellent snacks when you aren't home and you want some thing healthy.. Great for kids too
19-06-2019
Great snack!
I like the taste and how there are very few ingredients in this product. They are quite filling and easy to take on the go. My six year old granddaughter loves them too!
18-06-2019
kind breakfast
it taste great and it is also filling. kids love them for school