4.5 5 0 125 125 5 super grains coated in peanut butter and soft-baked for a chewy, crunchy part of your morning breakfast. With each 50g serving having 19g of whole grains, they're the perfect source of sustained energy throughout your day.
KIND® Breakfast Bar Peanut Butter

Loved it
Great flavour. Healthy snack. Easy to pack for lunch.
Tasty
Very tasty and great to have in my desk drawer or purse for a snack.
Breakfast bars
These are really good.I use them when I am busy on the go
Would buy again!
A great thing to throw in your purse or lunch bag. Even my kids enjoyed them.
yummy!!
wonderful taste and I would have it just as a snack as well. Have purchased it many times
Great grab and go
I tried this on a whim. I will be buying in the future. Great snack to start the day.
Not a breakfast food
Excellent taste and satisfying for those in a rush, but far too many calories and carbs.
Not so Kind breakfast
I had coupon to try Kind Breakfast. So I used my coupon and purchased them thinking my husband might like them for a quick snack on the go. He said not to purchase again, he said it was to dry and crumbled all over his truck and made a mess. I personally did not try as I have diabetes so I can not eat them.
Love
I am addicted to this breakfast bar. I find it delicious and very filling.
Kind Bar
This is my new breakfast favorite! I have recommended to family now friends too!
Absolutely delicious
Great texture and pretty filling... Amazing taste without too much fat... It's going to be my new go to snack or even breakfast
It was...ok
I found this flavour, and the dark chocolate one to be rather dry and powdery. Needs lots of coffee.
04-06-2019
The flavor was delicious. Price was more than reasonable and ingredients nutritious...
Yum!
I love the taste and knowing it’s healthy for you! Easy to grab on the go.
Awesome taste
This bar is not only tasty , it is quite a filling. Surprisingly it's small and mighty.