4.8 5 0 39 39 A delicious way to start the day is with Nature Valley Cranberry Almond Protein Granola. It combines clusters of whole grain oats, almonds, and sweet cranberry pieces for a perfect snack.

06-10-2019
Delicious nuticious and filling!
Great way to start the day with greek yogurt and fresh blueberries. So filling.
03-10-2019
I was among the halls looking for something delicious and nutritious at the same time and I found this granola that is today the best to taste. The combination of flavors is exquisite and you can eat it alone or accompanied with yogurt or fruit as you wish is delicious and brings many benefits
02-10-2019
Really good
Healthy and easy good thats win in my book! It isn’t too high in sugar like other granolas, try it with some yogurt yummy!!!
01-10-2019
Miam
J’ai adoré ce produit pour moi, une bonne collation pour l’après-midi. Le mixte amandes et canneberge, excellent!
26-09-2019
Delicious!
I really enjoy this granola, it’s my favourite addition to my yogurt in the morning. The only thing that could be better for me is the chunks of granola could be smaller, but that’s just because u like to put it in my yogurt.
25-09-2019
Nature Valley
Satisfaisant et complet et delicieux sur creme gacee
nourrissant
jai acheter ca a mon gramd de 16 ans qui joue au foot et il trip sur ca ! cest une collation full proteine qui lui refonne de lenergie apres un gros training👍🏼
Tasty and crunchy
Nature Valley Protein Granola is a nice breakfast option. It is tasty, filled with protein what fills the stomach for a long time. Great to mix with milk, becoming softer but still remaining crunchy. Maybe a little too sweet.
Granola!!
Love to add this to my yogurt and berries! Delicious, my kid also loves it as a little snack on it’s own.
Amazing breakfast
I eat this granola on my yogurt every Morning it's a great go to breakfast
so good!
Great taste! So good with fruit and cashew milk! Good for breakfast or a snack! Great source of fiber!
Good protein
I wanted to replace my morning breakfast egg with some other type of protein so this granola grabbed my attention and i started eating it with some yogurt and fresh fruits and absolutely loved the flavour.
23-09-2019
I really enjoy this granola. My favourite thing to do is mix it with yogurt and some fresh fruit. Makes an awesome snack. Retains its crunch when mixed with milk. Definitely will buy again.
22-09-2019
5 star good stuff
I saw all the 5 star reviews on here and couldn’t believe it so I had to go out and buy it myself and yup they weren’t lying
21-09-2019
Tasty treat
Can’t say enough about this delicious and healthy food option! It helps keep me regular while tantalizing my taste buds, perhaps adding raisins to the mix would spice it up a bit!