Ozark Trail 6-Person Dome Tent

4.6 5 0 40 40 <li>Enlarged dome design for additional headroom <li> Seam-taped rainfly with awning & guyouts <li>Includes media pocket, storage pocket & e-port</li>
Ozark Trail 6-Person Dome Tent

25-06-2021
Good value and very spacious tent
The Ozark trail 6 person dome tent is great for a family! It quite spacious, easy to set up and holds up well in the rain. Fits two double air mattresses with room to spare! Stood sturdy through wind and rain with no leaks! I would highly recommend for your family camping trip! We are considering getting a second because the price point is amazing for the quality and size.
24-06-2021
Camping made easy. Quick & convenient!
It’s straightforward to set up and only takes a few minutes to do so. This is ideal for short term trips or overnight camping, and can conveniently be stored away in the zipper bag when not being used. 5 stars!
21-06-2021
GREAT TENT. Comfortable and easy to put.
I think it is a great tent. I personally don't think it is for 6 people. I also think the tent is comfortable and easy to put up. In general it is a good quality tent, you do not have to be crawling while you are inside which is AWESOME.
21-06-2021
Perfect for the weekend camping trip!
Let’s start off with the size… cuz size matters for a tent! It’s actually big enough for two Queen air mattresses edge to edge. Height wise it’s about 5’5” high in the centre so don’t think about trying to stand… I’m 6’3” tall and even kneeling resulted in a head rub. Overall the quality is good for a light duty weekend camping tent. I don’t know if it’s waterproof as we didn’t experience any rain during our trip. As far as assembly goes it was pretty easy to put up! It comes with a zipper bag and the whole package is light weight and easy to carry.
Great tent, easy set up
The tent was very easy and quick to set up, very spacious as well, it has a small whole in the front for cords to come in, and a few mesh holders on side to put things in. It also has a mesh sling on roof which we placed glow sticks in for the kids. I left this tent out in the rain as well and no leaks at all. I did notice that you can not open the window at the back from the inside which I thought was odd, but that is the only downfall about this tent. Great tent!!
19-06-2021
It’s amazing! 🤩
Loved the Ozark Trail 6-person Dome tent. It’s easy to set up, huge and very comfortable. Loved the color and the vibe and most of all, it’s a wonderful place to bond with your love ones. Recommended to all my family circle and friends.
16-06-2021
Easy setup
This tent was really easy to set up and take down especially for people like myself that don't often set up tents. I was able to do it on my own! It was quite roomy inside to my surprise. Got this tent to test through home tester club. Thanks!
14-06-2021
Ozark trail6-person dome tester
Ozark 6-person dome tent is made of sturdy construction. Set-up instructions were clear for experience campers. Would be helpful to have more set-up pictures for novice campers. Would be helpful if rain canopy provided more sun protection at door. Air-flow was noticeably restricted when rain canopy was installed. Overall a good product..
22-01-2022
Nice tent for 4 person's.
The tent is nice, easy to put up, but it is more for 4 person's. In rainy weather I recommend the use of a tarp as the tent leaks where ever something touches the sides.
18-01-2022
Very comfortable for 4 people
We were at a campsite with a lot of people and we fit two small air mattresses and 4 people and we all slept good with no problems. I didn’t even hear the wind hitting the tent
15-01-2022
Best tent
Best and easiest to assemble tent price is decent
04-01-2022
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to have in the cupboard. I love it.
04-01-2022
Decent size and good quality
We bought this on sale. The quality of the tent is good.
31-12-2021
Lots of room
I tried this tent over my summer vacation. Very spacious and did not leak. This was great for the kids and I strongly recommend it!
18-12-2021
Tent
This tent was perfect for my family of 5 , u can stand tall which was bonus , i set up at night was a stuggle with no lights other then that we had a beautiful sleep in it bug free