4.3 5 0 145 145 The World's first plant-based burger that looks, cooks, and satisfies like beef without GMOs, soy, or gluten.
The Beyond Burger®

Good but pricey
I was eager to try these when they hit my local grocery store! I was shocked by the price, but decided to splurge. We grilled them and they tasted awesome! I was surprised by how the texture and flavour really mimicked a beef burger. I would definitely buy these again, but only if they were on sale to meet my budget. A quality product!
Like The Real Thing
I bought these very popular burgers recently as I had tried them in a couple fast food restaurants first. I love the packaging and the good ingredients. The cook well either in a pan on the stove or ideally on the grill. They taste great and my meat eater husband loves them too. I really wish they come down in price. They are pretty expensive no matter where I buy them.
04-09-2019
Beyond burger is Beyond Amazing!!
Ok this plant based burgers is hands down the best meat alternative burger I have tried to date! I have tried a lot. Not only does it capture the essence of a real bbq burger it taste better.
It's About Time!
I have purchased the Beyond Meat burger both in store and at Burger King and actually enjoyed the one from Burger King better. It was a thinner patty which I prefer over the ones that are sold in the store, which are a thicker consistency. I enjoyed the smokey flavor. My only complaints are that they are too pricey and I would prefer if they didn't make the patties so thick. Otherwise satisfied!
Almost as good as beef
Great texture and colour. With some cheese on top, they're close to being as good as a beef burger.
03-09-2019
Just like meat
They are right when they say it tastes like meat. I dont think I would purchase them again but they are worth trying
30-08-2019
Beyond Meat
Tried these the other night with my Sister... they are a little pricey for 2 patties & I found the aroma of them raw was a bit off-putting, that being said, they grilled up well & the flavour & texture was actually really good!
30-08-2019
Beyond Burger
- I have tried this a couple of times, I enjoyed it. The texture is good, the taste is good, it's filling. I plan on buying it in the future. - With pickles I think it tastes kind of funny, not like a beef burger. I like it with bacon, ketchup, lettuce, tomato.
29-08-2019
I just love these! Will always have this instead of hamburger, if I can.
28-08-2019
Can't believe it's not meat!
My hubby and I tried these on a whim when we were picking up burgers for the BBQ. First impression, I thought they looked a little pink when cooked, as if they were still raw. But after taking the first bite I was pleasantly surprised. The texture is even spot on. I would definitely give them another try. Even hubby has been converted, and that's saying a lot for a meat lover!
22-08-2019
Woah
This tastes super similar to meat, I’ve had it multiple times at restaurants and the first few times I had to get other people to taste it because I could have sworn it was meat. I’ll definitely continue to eat these.
Beyond Meat Burger
Great product - good to see how well this is doing! Would recommend to anyone interested in a meat alternative. No improvements needed - perfect as is.
Great Meat Alternative!
Great substitute for a meal of eating meat. The beet juice as the blood alternative really adds to the authenticity without altering any taste. Doesn't taste exactly the same as an actual burger but once you dress the burger with condiments and toppings its very close. It also had me feeling a lot better than a regular burger would after I ate it. Would definitely recommend it as a substitute but don't go in with the expectations that it will taste exactly the same. Definitely some good promise in this product once it is more readily available and affordable for everyone.
Vegetarian
My daughter is a vegetarian and this is her go to substitute.
20-08-2019
I really don't like these. I'm the only one!
I tried one of these burgers and was really disappointed. I was so excited to finally try one of these popular Beyone Meat burgers as I do like many plant based burger patties. One bite and I honestly had to spit it out. It was prepared on a griddle and cooked correctly. It was just such an odd taste. Tasted extremely over processed, like a burger out of a can. I've never had a canned burger but if I did I imagine it would taste like this. I rarely give negative reviews but I honestly did not like this product at all even though I was eager to try it and usually like plant based burgers.