TRESemmé Extra Hold Hair Spray

4.6 5 0 73 73 TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray helps you manage your hair without making it stiff. You may not be able to control what the day throws at you, but with TRESemmé Tres Two line of quality professional hair products, you can at least control your hair. With the Tres Two line, TRESemmé has released its most effective and affordable products, formulated to help you achieve and keep your salon-quality hair style every day. From extra hold hair spray to professional-grade mousse built for spectacular body, TRESemmé has your hair covered. As Canada’s #1 hair spray for women, TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair spray gives all hair types and styles the hold they need without all the stickiness and stiffness of other aerosol hair sprays. The water-free formula of this TRESemmé hairspray offers 24-hour humidity resistance to leave your hair with that just-left-the-salon look, fighting troublesome frizz and flyaways all day long. How to use: Start your style with TRESemmé shampoo, conditioner and other styling products. Spray Tres Two Extra Hold Hairspray on dry hair, sections at a time, approximately 25-30 cm from your hair. For stronger hold, layer more spray in the places you need the most control. For the ultimate body and fullness, flip hair upside down and spray our smooth hairspray all over. And, as a bonus, it comes in a large hair spray format to keep your hair looking beautiful longer.
TRESemmé Extra Hold Hair Spray

04-10-2022
Not crunchy
Out of all the hairsprays out there, I always keep coming back to this one. Great hold, and affordable.
04-10-2022
Hairspray
Has great hold without leaving sticky residue.Great product
01-10-2022
Tresmee hair spray
I have used this hair spray many times and have always liked it very much.
29-09-2022
Great hold
I use this hairspray often. It hold your hairstyle well and your hair doesn't feel crunchy. It's a great hairspray at a great price!
29-09-2022
Tresemme Hairspray
My go to hairspray, while I don't use hairspray often this has been my goto for years. It holds for hours and does not make my hair feel 'crunchy'.
27-09-2022
Holds very well
While I really don't use hairspray often because I don't feel the need or go out much lol, I have definitely tried this hairspray and it holds amazingly. My hair when it's humid out get extremely frizzy and uncontrollable but when I put this on I can tame it down.
26-09-2022
The Best
This is the best hairspray I have ever tried! It has the best hold and is not sticky! Better than ones I tried at expensive salons!
21-09-2022
all day hold
My hair is very fine so finding a hairspray that will hold my hair.all day was a chore. luckly i stumbled across this hairspray and i have strayed since. could not be happier with it!
21-09-2022
That's the best the only one I love...I hate when there none at the
18-09-2022
Love the hold
This is some serious hold even if there is a little crisp to it I still love this hairspray
11-09-2022
My go to
This is my go to brand of hair spray it’s not sticky and doesn’t clump the hair together has a light fragrance. It does the job it’s supposed to
01-09-2022
Does the job
This is the only hairspray I use. It doesn’t leave any build up and keeps my hair put.
01-09-2022
Tenue ferme et luisante
J’aime ce produit car j’ai les cheveux courts avec volume et ce produit me permet de garder mes cheveux en place, sans laissé mes cheveux mats! Il laisse un lustre et est facile à enlevé au besoin juste avec un coup de peigne!
31-08-2022
Love this product
Absolutely love this hair spray. It is not sticky nor leaves flakes in your hair. It still makes your hair feel soft and silky. The best is my hair does not get frizzy.
29-08-2022
Great Hold!
I LOVE this hairspray! Always great hold, doesn't weigh my hair down, nooooo heavy residue. Fantastic product. My go to hairspray for years now.