4,3 5 0 16 16 Décrochez l’or avec ce mélange audacieux, mais velouté de café 100 % arabica de qualité supérieure aux notes de cacao foncé sucré.

10-10-2019
Very good coffee
My husband and I tried this coffee for the first time and really enjoyed it. It's not too strong and not bitter. It's a bit on the expensive side when full price, but not bad when you can get it on sale.
03-10-2019
Smell good I love this
I love coffee and I can say that this is a delicious aroma that awakens your senses and the unique flavor. Packaging size and accessible price. If you are a coffee lover this is perfect for any time, day, when I want a cup of coffee this is my choice
1850 coffee
Very bold, great taste! Loved it! I am a real coffee drinker and I really enjoyed it!
Nope
Awful taste. Brewed two cups and threw the bag out. Was not happy with it
1850 COFFEE
Personally I found too strong, somewhat bitter. I like a full bodied coffee, but this was too much for me.
Coffee
1850 coffee is delicious. It was smooth with a rich dark flavour. It is now my new favourite coffee
Pleasantly surprised
I picked this up on sale a few days ago and was surprised that it was not bitter. Although I do prefer a more bold flavour, it was still a great cup of coffee.
A good cup of coffee
This is the best at home brew coffee out there. It is a very pleasing cup of coffee. Well worth the price!
Great coffee
Picked up this brand as it was on sale and was pleasantly surprised at the flavour .. Not bitter and very nice taste.. will definitely pick up some more
Excellent Coffee!!
We just purchased a bag of this coffee a few days ago and it is almost finished :) It a nice blend that goes very well with some cinnamon swirl cookies to dip in. The price was on point and well worth every penny.
Très bon café
Bon café ☕️ merci pour set belle découverte juste amer comme je l’aime
Excellent café
Toute une belle découverte. Un bon café au goût exquis. Arôme agréable.
01-10-2019
Would like to try this product please winter is coming!
01-10-2019
Je souhaite essayer ce nouveau café avant d'en acheter. Je ne connais pas cette marque mais je compte bien l'acheter après l'essai. Je n'aime pas les cafés trop forts, alors, il se peut que j'apprécie celui-ci. Merci !
01-10-2019
surement bon bon produit... bon goût..................