4,6 5 0 45 45 Ce nettoyant agit comme un aimant pour extraire et éliminer le maquillage, l'huile et autres impuretés qui ternissent la peau.
Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MAXGLOW™ Micellar Gel Cleanser [ QUE ]

02-05-2019
An excellent cleanser
I use this gel cleanser day and night. I was actually surprised at how well it removed my eye makeup. Normally I remove my eye makeup first and then use a cleanser to get rid of any residue left behind. I decided to see how well it worked on eye makeup and washed my face without removing my makeup first. I swiped my eyes with cotton balls soaked in eye makeup remover afterward to see how much was left behind and it was almost completely clean. There was a tiny bit of mascara left behind, but that might be because I wasn't as vigorous when washing my eyes as I could have been. The cleanser has a light scent and foams up nicely when rubbed. A little went a long way and it felt nice on my face. It left my skin feeling clean and soft. My face did not feel dried out after using the cleanser.
29-04-2019
Best for sensitive skin
This is one of the best cleanser for sensitive skin. It's my go to product in the summer, especially after a hot sweaty day out in the sun. Not only does it remove all the build up on my face from sweat and make up. But it also is soothing like a cool sensation to sensitive skin without irritation.
29-04-2019
Love it!
Best product to choose for sensitive skin or normal skin. It’s leave my skin smooth and clean :)
25-04-2019
Love it!
This is such a great cleanser! I use one pump on my electric facial cleansing brush and it removes everything. I always follow up with toner and theres almost no residue! It's very gentle on the skin and does not leave my skin feeling tight.
25-04-2019
Pretty good
I didn't notice any crazy differences in my skin, other than it being a bit softer. It seemed to leave my skin much less shiny than my other cleanser. Overall, I like it because micellar works well with my skin and this foams up nicely and is easy to use!
11-04-2019
Awesome!
I tried this product for the first time and I was surprised at how good it worked! for a product found in pharmacies it works great and the price is great as well! I recommend it
10-04-2019
Loved it!
This cleanser has a nice pump and I’d say that one pump dispensed the perfect amount of product. The product is a clear gel, that as you work it in your hands and over your skin it turns into a nice milky finish. It has a light, what I’d like to describe as floral scent (safe if your scent sensitive) that lightly fades away until you no longer notice it. I felt the cleanser cleaned my skin well and left it looking refreshed. I didn’t dry out my skin and left it feeling soft and hydrated. However I wouldn’t say it left it looking dewy as the bottle describes. Overall I thought the product was fantastic and it would definitely be a product I would repurchase in the future. I recieved this product complementary courtesy of Chickadvisor and Aveeno. All opinions are my own. #gotitfree
Amazing product
I have used this product and found my skin glowing with summer coming on I would highly recommend this product
I loved it
I have tried it for very first time and I must say I am completely satisfied.
Aveeno positively radiant
Within one week my skin was so vibrant you would have thought spring came early. Good-bye dry pale canadian winter face!!!
Fresh scent
It does clean your face, and leaves a fresh scent, which is VERY important to me
Love it!
It leaves my face feeling clean and soft after using it. It also has a very fresh scent.
01-04-2019
Leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean!
I really enjoyed this new product, it gave my face a great clean feel. I have always been a fan of Aveeno products simply because they use simple clean ingredients. I would buy this product again and show family and friends!
Just Amazing!!
I love this product. My overall opinion is AMAZING. My skins feels amazing and so fresh. I can’t believe how fast this works. I use it twice a day for the last week and I can already notice a differences in my complexion. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. I also recommend others to try this product. You will not be disappointed.
Aveeno cleanser
have tried this and was extremely surprised on how gentle it was and it did a great job cleaning and it left a nice scent