4,4 5 0 28 28 Laissez s’exprimer votre côté lumineux... et votre côté mystérieux. Cette combinaison d’arômes boisés et d’épices orientales crée un parfum sublime qui durera toute la journée.
Axe Essence Daily Fragrance

06-04-2020
Nice Scent
I really like this Axe Product, dows not stain, leaves you smelling nice all day. This is a must have 100%
07-01-2020
Works!
I am a female and use. It works extra good for me! I do not want to rvrr smell of Bo!
30-12-2019
A good men’s spray
A good affordable men’s spray. Comes in lots of different scents. And if about the average price compared to other brands.
27-09-2019
good
j'adore tout les produits AXE mon preferé PHOENIX sent bon
19-10-2018
Makes my man smell great
I always grab him axe but i know the smell stays on hime for awhile. He smells great and it does not cost an arm and a leg.
05-06-2018
AXE ESSENCE DAILY FRAGRANCE bought this for my son he loves it
07-01-2018
Mon fils est un fidèle aux produits Axe depuis plusieurs années et c'est bien vrai que l'agence féminine adore le parfum qui laisse sur le corps.
03-01-2018
I tried this product and I liked it a lot. It has a wonderful fragrance and great works well
07-12-2017
I really like that it lasts along time the smell is food and that it reduces my sweaty body from over sweating by making it feel cooler
08-11-2017
My hubby doesnt mind it from time to . it does smell great
05-11-2017
My husband and son use this with no complaints and the bathroom always smells nice when they get out. I will continue to buy it for them.
04-11-2017
Depending on ones taste I personally find after you spray this product and it settles that it’s quite nice. Some men are more cologn guys but I do enjoy this scent personally.
11-10-2017
mon conjoint adore et moi aussi ! une odeur tellement parfait pour un homme
08-09-2017
moi non mais j ai fait l essaie sur mon mari et je doit dire que je suis tomber en amour avec l odeur que son cors degagait after la douche et au toucher elle etais douce j ai dorer et je l achete tres souvent
06-09-2017
I haven't tried this product on myself but on my teenage boys and my significant other I have. This product smells great, its strong enough to keep some of the other smells away that men create. I always have this product in my house 😊