4,7 5 0 71 71 Une façon délicieuse de commencer la journée de manger les Céréales protéinés aux amandes, granola et canneberges de Nature Valley. Il combine des pièces de gruau entier, amandes et canneberges pour collation parfaite.
Céréales Protéinés aux Amandes Granola et Canneberges de Nature Valley

30-07-2020
So Yummy!
I love this granola! It is amazing on yogurt or just as a cereal with milk. Although the bag is small, it is still worth it and I buy it all the time. It would be amazing if there was a bigger bag offered though!
18-07-2020
Great taste, perfect protein boost
When I was training I used this as a boost for protein in my yogurt every afternoon, it was an added bonus before I’d hit the gym! Great taste and always got me through the workout!!
16-07-2020
Great for breakfast
I have this in the morning with Greek yogurt. It’s filling with not too much sugar compared to some other granolas. Tastes great and worth a try!
04-06-2020
Yum!
I love putting this on my yogurt and berries. I give it a wonderful crunch and flavour.
27-05-2020
Will buy again
I use the granola in my yogurt for lunch. It helps fill me up in small quantities. I bought the cranberry mixture by accident, but was plesently suprised, the flavour is not over whelming and the cranberries mix well with vanilla. Will definitely buy this again, on purpose this time.
25-04-2020
Great Hiking Snack
As an avid outdoorsman, I am constantly on the look out for new and nutritious portable snacks for on the trail. This cereal grain mix is great and so convenient to carry around because of it’s good packaging design. Delicious and worth the money.
26-03-2020
Great mid afternoon snack!
I enjoy 1/4 cup of Nature Valley granola "protein" around midday to get me through the rest of the day until supper. I also eat it as a snack in the evening. Great mixed in with yogurt and ice cream too! It's yummy :)
25-02-2020
Yum
Great product. Tastey and fresh. Delicious with yoguart. Great for a snack too.
23-02-2020
Excellent way to get started.
This is the kind of cereal you want to eat. Good for you, made with real ingredients for real people. Nothing but good to say... except maybe that package is a little small! My family and I are big eaters!
19-02-2020
Crunchy and cranberries add the little kick of sweetness. Great afternoon snack you can eat anywhere.
03-02-2020
Taste bad
Not a good taste. This product is really dry. Not gone a try again
30-01-2020
Mid afternoon snack
Great little pick me up in the afternoon. Keeps me going till supper.
28-01-2020
Loved it
I loved the taste of it, great to carry with you for a snack goes well with just about anything!
24-01-2020
Love it!
I love this product! It taste great and I feel like it’s really healthy when I’m eating it
21-01-2020
Put it in your bag
This is the one to keep with you at all times. A good handy snack.