4,7 5 0 27 27 Une façon délicieuse de commencer la journée de manger les Céréales protéinés aux amandes, granola et canneberges de Nature Valley. Il combine des pièces de gruau entier, amandes et canneberges pour collation parfaite.

2019-09-23
I really enjoy this granola. My favourite thing to do is mix it with yogurt and some fresh fruit. Makes an awesome snack. Retains its crunch when mixed with milk. Definitely will buy again.
2019-09-22
5 star good stuff
I saw all the 5 star reviews on here and couldn’t believe it so I had to go out and buy it myself and yup they weren’t lying
2019-09-21
Tasty treat
Can’t say enough about this delicious and healthy food option! It helps keep me regular while tantalizing my taste buds, perhaps adding raisins to the mix would spice it up a bit!
2019-09-18
love at first taste
loved the taste and everything goes great for a snack, great o top of yogurt and fruits
2019-09-14
Active kids
Great for breakfast and snack for active kids and active lifestyle. Healthy calories, no prep and kids love it.
2019-09-13
So Good
This is a great product.Theres a variety to choose from. I love oatmeal and find if I eat these bars in the morning. They fill me up and give me a great burst of energy. Try them
2019-09-11
Delicious on its own or with yogurt! A little goes a long way
DRY
I am not a fan of this product it was very dry and flavourless
Have tried and love it
Hey this product is a great one everyone adults and children should try its great on yogurt adds some fresh fruit with the granola and it a nutritious breakfast or even a lunch. I would recommend to everyone.
Awesome
Great healthy,natural cereal...Great way to kick off the day!!!
2019-09-08
This makes for a great snack for my family. I add it to their yogurt and fresh fruits
2019-09-07
Yummie cereal
I really like to add this to my yogurt for an extra flavor boost.
2019-09-07
Meilleur
Très bonne céréales et très bon goût mélangé au yogourt ca fais une bonne collation santé
2019-09-06
Miam!!!
I love them!!! the cereal the barres are absolutely fantastic. Thank you Nature Valley for your great food. Maybe you can sell boxes of cereal like other companies it would be great. Definitely recommend
2019-09-06
Delish!
I love this granola! It's tasty and it keeps my energy up until lunch time and I work with little kids, so this says a lot!!