4,7 5 0 65 65 Une façon délicieuse de commencer la journée de manger les Céréales protéinés aux amandes, granola et canneberges de Nature Valley. Il combine des pièces de gruau entier, amandes et canneberges pour collation parfaite.
Céréales Protéinés aux Amandes Granola et Canneberges de Nature Valley

26-03-2020
Great mid afternoon snack!
I enjoy 1/4 cup of Nature Valley granola "protein" around midday to get me through the rest of the day until supper. I also eat it as a snack in the evening. Great mixed in with yogurt and ice cream too! It's yummy :)
25-02-2020
Yum
Great product. Tastey and fresh. Delicious with yoguart. Great for a snack too.
23-02-2020
Excellent way to get started.
This is the kind of cereal you want to eat. Good for you, made with real ingredients for real people. Nothing but good to say... except maybe that package is a little small! My family and I are big eaters!
19-02-2020
Crunchy and cranberries add the little kick of sweetness. Great afternoon snack you can eat anywhere.
03-02-2020
Taste bad
Not a good taste. This product is really dry. Not gone a try again
30-01-2020
Mid afternoon snack
Great little pick me up in the afternoon. Keeps me going till supper.
28-01-2020
Loved it
I loved the taste of it, great to carry with you for a snack goes well with just about anything!
24-01-2020
Love it!
I love this product! It taste great and I feel like it’s really healthy when I’m eating it
21-01-2020
Put it in your bag
This is the one to keep with you at all times. A good handy snack.
21-01-2020
Delicious granola
The flavour and texture is as delicious as the Nature Valley granola bars. My 6 year old loves this granola too. I love the pops of flavour the cranberries add
20-01-2020
I love this granola , it is so yummy... and makes you full . I love that it is just enough sweetness and I love mixing it with yogurt . No improvements needed . Perfect for any snack or breakfast.
20-01-2020
Très bon goût
Très bon goût et très rassasiant. Je le recommande. Excellent mélangé avec du yaourt et des fruits.
19-12-2019
Great anytime of the day!
I love the combination of Almond and cranberries. Super delicious. I really enjoy this in my morning yogurt with fresh berries.
10-12-2019
Satisfying
This was bought as an add in to my yogourt while on the go. The taste was perfected with a balance of almond and sour cranberry. The amount of protein it has added to my yogourt left me full between meals and satisfied my desire for a treat in the afternoon.
10-12-2019
Granola
One bite that's all takes try it out you will love it mmmm great tasting nutritious perfect breakfast