4,7 5 0 52 52 Une façon délicieuse de commencer la journée de manger les Céréales protéinés aux amandes, granola et canneberges de Nature Valley. Il combine des pièces de gruau entier, amandes et canneberges pour collation parfaite.

10-12-2019
Satisfying
This was bought as an add in to my yogourt while on the go. The taste was perfected with a balance of almond and sour cranberry. The amount of protein it has added to my yogourt left me full between meals and satisfied my desire for a treat in the afternoon.
10-12-2019
Granola
One bite that's all takes try it out you will love it mmmm great tasting nutritious perfect breakfast
06-12-2019
Best with yogurt
I really love this granola especially with yogurt. Good texture and flavour.
Great taste & texture
The cranberries and almonds mixed in with the granola not only give you a very healthy cereal or even as a treat,but also add a excellent taste to it.
05-12-2019
Crunchy delicious and great topper.
This cereal has a tasty crunch to it and its healthy. Also amazing on top of yogurt and ice cream :)
Sooo yummy
This has become my new go to granola. I love to put it on top of yogurt and fruit. It has a really nice flavour, a good crunch and tastes good with milk or as a topping. I would totally recommend.
Tasty and delish
This cereal is a great way to get a mix of starch, fruit, and protein which are all nutrients we all need daily. The taste is good if you like the slightly sour taste of cranberries, but to me it all balanced out perfectly. I would buy again!
26-11-2019
Granola
I used this product in my yogurt and frozen fruit and found it good overall except the cranberries were really hard. The other flavors were better.
14-11-2019
Not very good
This isn’t very tasty, and is definitely overpriced. There are much better options out there.
13-11-2019
Satisfying
This is a nice way to start the day. Tastes really good, and starts the day off on the right foot
01-11-2019
quick and good
This granola is very tasty the almonds add a the perfect crunch and the cranberries an add treat of sweetness. A great way to start the day and get you full thru your morning.
23-10-2019
Nature valley protein Granola
I was surprised how good it was. My go to is another brand. This was less expensive and not as sweet, therefore healthier. I'm anxious to see more flavours/variety. I'd recommend it.
22-10-2019
Great tasting
I was schocked how good & tasting this cereal was. Full of Cranberries and the rest was a perfect blend. I would be telling everybody to give it a try.
06-10-2019
Delicious nuticious and filling!
Great way to start the day with greek yogurt and fresh blueberries. So filling.
03-10-2019
I was among the halls looking for something delicious and nutritious at the same time and I found this granola that is today the best to taste. The combination of flavors is exquisite and you can eat it alone or accompanied with yogurt or fruit as you wish is delicious and brings many benefits