4,2 5 0 61 61 Traditionnel. Pret a savourer, avec 6 craquelins et cuillere.
Clover Leaf Gueuleton Hummus

05-12-2019
Hummus on the go
I enjoy these little to go ready made packs!! They are perfect for lunches! Easy to pack and delicious as well as nutritious.
23-10-2019
Clover Leaf Hummus Snacks
The Hummus is very tasty and plentiful, but their are not enough Crackers!
21-06-2019
Good one
This brand has chicken humus and tuna my personal fav is actually tuna melt but I really like this one as well I guess the only thing that could be better is more crackers pls
15-10-2018
Good But Not Great
This was something I picked up at Lawton’s for a snack to take to work and I didn’t expect it to be as good as homemade or even store-bought hummus that you find in the deli section of the supermarket. I was correct. It was fine for canned hummus. I would have liked for there to have been a few more crackers, perhaps? I’m not sure I’d buy it again.
27-09-2018
Suprisingly tasty
I got this in a "swag bag" from a run I did and was really surprised at how good it was. It was fresh and tasty. They are great for lunch bags or a quick, nutritious snack.
16-03-2018
I was excited when I saw these in the grocery store because I love hummus, but when I tried it the hummus was very watery and unimpressive. Will not buy again.
10-09-2016
Don't get what the hype is about. Maybe testers receiving free samples to try out? It's just...meh. Nothing to write home about and nothing I would buy again. Bought it for my boys (they LOVE hummus) to tuck into their backpacks as a snack (high school and university age) and it was met with a lukewarm response. I thought maybe they were being too critical and tried one myself. It's...meh (if the word fits) at best. Maybe in a pinch? Otherwise...not so much.
04-08-2016
Great snack - loved the taste and convince - will buy again
12-07-2016
Super bon quand ont mange de la soupe ou pour mettre simplement du beurre
03-06-2016
love these snacks and the variety they come in. Always leaves my mouth water for more. I find if I buy a big tub of hummus it never gets completely eaten up as I am the only one in the house eating it but buying it this way makes me feel like I'm getting more for my money with less waste.
13-05-2016
I have try this product many times . I love the taste . It is a very good snack. I would recommend it . I buy it a lot . We I am going on a road trip I have it .
13-04-2016
I guess I am spoiled by always having had the homemade original hummus, but I actually found this product to be too bland and a bit thin. It will get a pass from me but hey, everyone's tastes are different !
26-03-2016
I loved this. It's a great healthy snack and filling .
01-03-2016
Vraiment délicieux. Format parfait pour les petites fringales plus santé!
21-10-2015
This product is so convenient and delicious. We take them on road trips or bus trips for a quick lunch with no mess.