4,3 5 0 54 54 Protection de 12 heures contre les germes. Aide a combattre la carie, prevenir la gingivite, remineraliser l'email, rafraichir l'haleine.
Colgate Total Rince-bouche antiseptique

22-09-2019
2nd best
We buy crest first but if this is on sale or a better price we will buy it no problem. Only the green one though! But it still works great leaves your mouth feeling super refreshed.
19-06-2019
Love the taste of this mouthwash
Colgate Total Antiseptic Mouthwash has a great mint flavour that's very fresh. I like that there is no burning alcohol, so no irritation. I have also purchased a mini bottle for my travels.
14-08-2018
I use it after I brush and before bed love it . Leaves your whole mouth feeling fresh
06-08-2018
Colgate Total 12 hour is perfect for my dental hygiene. My mouth feels fresh and clean. I know my teeth are getting extra protection after using.
14-07-2018
I didn't like this product. I love the fact that its alcohol free but for some reason I took a reaction to it every time I used it. My mouth would break out in sores.
05-05-2018
Leave breath smelling fresh and clean. Thumbs up for this product.
05-04-2018
I use this before bed and find my teeth feel very good as well as my breath.
02-03-2018
This mouthwash makes my mouth feel clean and I can see that it improves my gum health. I like the Mint flavor the best!
19-02-2018
Colgate Total is a great mouthwash. It gives my mouth a clean, fresh feeling and does not burn my mouth like a lot of other mouthwashes do.
03-11-2017
I like that it does not have alcohol. My Dentist recommended it to add to my dental care.
16-10-2017
excellent rince - bouche .. bonne odeur rafraîchissante et ne décape pa la bouche comme certain produit .. puisque je suis extrême sensible des gencives
13-08-2017
You don't have the sting like with other mouthwashes. Has a great taste and works.
02-06-2017
I like the taste & it give my mouth a healthy feel.
03-02-2017
This product is perfect for someone who loves to use mouthwash in their dental routine but hates the strong burning sensation of regular mouthwashes. It has a very good taste! I give this product a 5 star review!
31-01-2017
I use this before bed as an added germ buster. It has a good taste, it isn't too strong and makes me feel fresher.