4,4 5 0 10 10 Présentez une peau fraîche, hydratée et lumineuse grâce au fond de teint nourissant Clean Fresh peau santé de COVERGIRL. Formulé sans formaldéhyde, sans phtalates, sans parabènes, sans sulfates et sans talc, ce fond de teint liquide nourrissant et léger donne à votre peau l'hydratation immédiate dont elle a besoin avec une infusion délicate de noix de coco laiteuse et d’aloès apaisant. Vous obtiendrez une finition brillante et lumineuse qui dure toute la journée, atténuant les imperfections et créant un teint plus uniforme.
COVERGIRL Fond de teint propre pour peau fraiche

15-05-2020
Nice natural look
I do like this foundation as it still looks natural. I found that I don't look like I am wearing foundation when I use this product. All though i think more shades are needed. If you are looking for a natural look, definitely give this a try.
15-05-2020
Could not found the right tone for my skin, when used this one, I was bluffed by the product. Lookes very natural, light on the skin, gives great result for a newby like myself
25-04-2020
wow
simply wow amazing perfect worth buying i lovee how flawless this foundation is results are very impressive just love it
16-04-2020
Lightweight and breatheable
This product is a new favourite. Be aware, this product offers very light coverage and I blessed with good skin. It wears well throughout the day and my skin felt like my own with a little airbrush like magic. At the end of the day my face still felt fresh and relatively clean. Easily washed off and I would recommend this to anyone looking for very light coverage and is looking for a very fresh look.
07-04-2020
Lightweight and hydrating
This product is super lightweight and hydrating on the skin. As you can imagine, it provides a more sheer coverage however it can be built up to medium. I like the way it feels on the skin and is a great foundation to throw on when running errands! I wouldn’t use this in photographs but would recommend as an everyday foundation. It also doesn’t last very long on the skin, after a few hours it will begin to wear off.
06-04-2020
Covergirl Fresh Look
Recently tried Covergirl Clean Fresh nourishing foundation. I was very impressed, as the foundation was easy to apply and did not streak. It wasn't heavy and made my skin feel moisturized!!! Love this product and would definitely buy again.
23-03-2020
Approved
I was given a chance to try this and love it. Because i have a little sensitive skin that easily breaks out Covergirl clean Fresh Milk Foundation is a Great product. Great coverage and doesn’t need much to put on. Not sticky and applies smoothly.
19-03-2020
Not heavy
I love using this skin milk. It feels so light and airy when you use it. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling heavy and cakey.
13-03-2020
Perfect Finish
I always use a liquid concealer, spot treatment and powder as my base makeup routine; of course starting with the liquid. This concealer goes on smoothly and sets very well. No extra residue or not streaky looking.
02-03-2020
Clean and fresh
I love the feel of the new Covergirl milk foundation. Light weight, great feel on my skin and wear all day comfort. The fact it is without all the added toxic ingredients makes it top on my must have products.
09-03-2020
would love to try this product . It sounds like it would be great for any skin type. Willing to try before I buy.
05-03-2020
undefined
Pas encore essayé envoyer moî une échantillon et ensuite je vous donnerez mes commentaires
04-03-2020
I have used most cover girl products. I would like to try this one.
03-03-2020
Love all Cover Girl products Use only Cover girl lipstick and eyewear Would love to try this one
03-03-2020
I have use other covergirl. But no this one always like to try new products.