4,3 5 0 4 4 Présentez une peau fraîche, hydratée et lumineuse grâce au fond de teint nourissant Clean Fresh peau santé de COVERGIRL. Formulé sans formaldéhyde, sans phtalates, sans parabènes, sans sulfates et sans talc, ce fond de teint liquide nourrissant et léger donne à votre peau l'hydratation immédiate dont elle a besoin avec une infusion délicate de noix de coco laiteuse et d’aloès apaisant. Vous obtiendrez une finition brillante et lumineuse qui dure toute la journée, atténuant les imperfections et créant un teint plus uniforme.
COVERGIRL Fond de teint propre pour peau fraiche
  • 4,3 De
  • 4 Critiques
FAQ

Critiques

23-03-2020
Approved
I was given a chance to try this and love it. Because i have a little sensitive skin that easily breaks out Covergirl clean Fresh Milk Foundation is a Great product. Great coverage and doesn’t need much to put on. Not sticky and applies smoothly.
19-03-2020
Not heavy
I love using this skin milk. It feels so light and airy when you use it. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling heavy and cakey.
13-03-2020
Perfect Finish
I always use a liquid concealer, spot treatment and powder as my base makeup routine; of course starting with the liquid. This concealer goes on smoothly and sets very well. No extra residue or not streaky looking.
02-03-2020
Clean and fresh
I love the feel of the new Covergirl milk foundation. Light weight, great feel on my skin and wear all day comfort. The fact it is without all the added toxic ingredients makes it top on my must have products.

FAQ

Chargement...

Produits semblables