3,9 5 0 174 174 Dessert laitier Choco-coco

11-05-2016
Délicieux excellent dessert ou collation très apprécier à la maison par tout le monde . Un bon goût de chocolat que nous adorons merci
10-05-2016
Oh ! Les danettes de Danone super bon j'adore les produits Danone. Ils font de bons produits.
06-05-2016
J'ai essayé et les enfants aussi et non ce produit ne nous a pas plu. Il ressemble a du pouding chocolat.
14-04-2016
Really like this product. A good alternative to yogurt in my lunch. Delicious.
11-11-2015
this was pretty good but it tasted a little milky to me...I do not like milk on its own so it just reminded me too much of milk with a hint of chocolate.
10-11-2015
This is so rich & creamy I really enjoyed the taste of it.
23-10-2015
J'ai trouvé ça moins bon que les poudings que l'on retrouve habituellement. Correct, sans plus.
21-10-2015
So creamy and so yummy. I love the coconut aspect. Chocolate and coconut go so well together.
02-09-2015
I tried Danette Choco-Coconut this past weekend and it was delicious. I will definitely be purchasing more when I can find it in the store, disappointed that my local store doesn't carry it yet.
25-08-2015
Best pudding I have ever had. Creamy chocolate with a nice taste of coconut. Must try
25-08-2015
I love the creamy texture as did my daughter. My husband did not like it at all. He found it had a strange taste
25-08-2015
I just used a coupon, and tried this product for the first time. I found that the product was delicious and nutritious. The only downside was the portion size. I am keeping my eyes open for more coupons for this product as it was so well received that it was a draw within the family of who would get the last one.Unfortunately, I lost!
18-08-2015
Belle petite collation ou dessert léger. Le goût de chocolat prend toutefois le dessus sur celui de la noix de coco
13-08-2015
I love these! Around me, they don't last really long! Just sweet enough with a great taste of coconut! So good, i can easily eat all 4 in one sitting!
06-08-2015
Coconut and chocolate? What's not to like?! It tastes like fresh pudding and comes in cups that are the perfect size for a treat.