4,9 5 0 9 9 Les craquelins Extra Exquis de Dare regorgent d’éclatantes saveurs à chaque bouchée. Goûtez aux savoureux craquelins exquis, cuits au four (jamais frits), faits avec de vrais ingrédients sans colorants ni arômes artificiels.
Dare Bold n Baked Chili Doux Craquelins

05-05-2020
Crispy Chili
Every bite will spice up your mouth. Hot spicy flavor that adds a tongue twister. I bet you if you stop eating before you finish the whole bag.
05-05-2020
Bold like the name
Attractive packaging, amazing product and bold flavour all in one bag.
bold n baked
i can devour these all day. some of my friends like it too
Loaded with taste
These are fantastic and a real challenge to just eat a few. They stand up to their name BOLD.
03-05-2020
I have tried these, and ate the entire bag, they are rather similar to chips, with extra flavour added.
Awesome
These are great! They are crispy and thin and have the right amount of flavouring in them that make them the best little snack crackers around! Love them!
Great Flavour!
Amazing flavour, wish it was lighter too much like a cracker for me though.
Yum!!
I haven't tried this flavour but I have had the Nacho and they are delicious! So flavourful and light. I wasn't sure what expect when I first bought them. I do know I was disappointed I only bought 1 package. The next time I bought 3 packages. You won't be disappointed purchasing these.
01-05-2020
Nice, lower fat option
I really enjoyed these, sometimes when they put up products like these, they are bland I'm quite unappealing but this one is not! It has the right amount of spice and the crackers are delicious. A nice option instead of eating greasy chips.
04-05-2020
I have not tried these but can’t wait too. They sound good
02-05-2020
I'd like to try these because I love anything hot and I look would love to try sweet chili chips