4,1 5 0 83 83 Tide purclean non parfumé est le premier détergent à lessive liquide biosourcé avec le pouvoir nettoyant que vous attendez et méritez de la part de Tide, même à l’eau froide.

22-09-2019
Not for heavy stains
We use this for our children's clothes as it's more gentle. It does have a strong scent in the bottle, but after it goes through the wash, the scent isn't as strong which is much appreciated. The only thing is that this isn't the best for heavy stains.
26-04-2019
Relieved
Its the only product I use on my oldest boys clothes. Without it his eczema is a nightmare. Thankyou Tide for such a great product for sensitive skin.
29-11-2018
No scent
I could not detect soap odour. Did a good job on the stains.
16-10-2018
Pure clean
I purchased this product during a promotional campaign. I bought it because I was looking for a detergent that I could use to wash my puppies blankets and toys. She is sensitive to scents. Tide Purlean really delivered. It did a fantastic job of cleaning and my puppy did not react at all.
10-08-2018
I tried this thinking it was Tide and it was going to get my clothes clean but it didn't do the job. Love Tide but this is not one of them.
08-08-2018
I had purchased this last month when I received a coupon from Costco. This laundry detergent is so gentle on my skin and I don't itch at all after putting my clothes on from using this detergent. I suffer from slight skin sensitivities from certain detergents and this one worked wonders for me. Also the smell is very light and simple. Not strong or overpowering at all. I also like that the ingredients are more "pure". Will buy again!
07-08-2018
Tide products are great, so is this one. I will be buying this again.
07-08-2018
Ce liquide me rappelle savon Marseille avec son odeur et la qualité de nettoyage. Il nettoie les vêtements efficacement. J'adore.
19-06-2018
Like Tide and with this product there was no disappointment. Love the light fragrance not to overwhelming like some. Great in cold water. Got a sample at Costco and have been using it ever since on my sheets, blankets and my delicates. The only disappointment in Tide is they make a good product and they either change it or discontinue it, you just get to love it and it’s gone, so if you like it like I do nab it up because it will be gone before you know it.
13-06-2018
This is great for sensitive skin no heavey perfume scent I wash my grandchildren clothing and blankets with this brand of tide
07-06-2018
Excellent laundry detergent with spectacular cleaning results, a great scent and great price! Would recommend to anyone looking for a new option with optimum results!
06-06-2018
it was an ok product. i don't have sensitive skin so, i dont know the difference with regular tide
05-06-2018
This works great. If you want clean clothes, this is the product to use.
27-05-2018
LOVE IT ! so tired of having my clothes smell like a perfume factory! The fact that I don't get an allergic reaction to the smell of my laundry detergent has me in HEAVEN! With using TIDE purclean, I don't have to worry about my daughters eczema flaring up!
10-05-2018
I tried this and found it didn't get the kids clothes as clean as other laundry soap. Still love my other tide products thou.