4,2 5 0 1343 1343 Enfin! Un désodorisant pour les vêtements! La protection fraîcheur contre les odeurs pour la lessive Downy® vous permet de sentir bon, partout.
Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh
  • 1 343 Critiques

06-01-2016
Love the fresh lasting scent! My yoga clothes and my daughter's gym clothes have never smelled better!
06-01-2016
Downy Fresh Protect is the most amazing product for making your clothes smell fantastic! I found myself smelling my shirt numerous times that day because they smelled so good. I even had a comment on how wonderful i smelled!
06-01-2016
Smells great and scent lasts just too expensive for us to use on all loads
06-01-2016
le produit etait bien jai bien aimer ca fragrance sur mon ligne.
06-01-2016
I received this as a sample from the Home Tester Club. It worked alright, it did what it said it would do but the clothes smell fine with just detergent and fabric softner. A full size bottle of this costs at least $8 plus tax, I would rather put that toward a good detergent.
06-01-2016
J'ai vraiment aimé le produit. J'ai beaucoup aimé la senteur et qu'il reste longtemps. Mais mon seule problem avec le produit est que je suis sur un budget restreint et j’achète souvent les produits en spécial et ce produit est plus dispendieux que les autres.
06-01-2016
I luv trying new things and was overwhelmed with the performance
06-01-2016
Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh was a breath of fresh air for our family! The girls were always excited about getting dressed in the morning to experience the freshness of their school clothes! It made getting the day started a little easier for everyone! Thanks Downy!
06-01-2016
Je l ai essayer seulement une fois donc je ne peux pas vraiment donner un avis éclairé
06-01-2016
Unlike the TV commercials Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh did not leave my clothes fresh smelling let alone soft, even right after the wash. Maybe the sample was not enough. Either way I will remain with my current fabric softener.
05-01-2016
J'aime que mes vêtements sentent bon et avec Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh ils sentent mieux que jamais! J'ai la peau sensible alors je dois faire attention aux produits que j'utilise mais avec celui-ci aucun problème! L'essayer c'est l'adopter!!
05-01-2016
Dont' need to put as much as they recommend, a small handful is all that is needed
05-01-2016
I enjoyed my experience with testing Downy, it was very light weight, handy and easy to use, it left my cloths smelling nice and fresh, it actually made my house smell fresh to, which was nice to here from visitors that my house smelled clean and fresh! I would recommend this product to all that I know.
05-01-2016
The Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh was convent to use and did leave a fresh scent--however I use a different brand so this was not for me--I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a refreshing smell to their clothing and other laundry items. The Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh product is very effective and simple to use if you are looking for convenience and not time consuming .
05-01-2016
This product made my clothes feel great, not heavy and I am amazed how long they stay scented. Love love love this product