4,8 5 0 55 55 Nettoie, élimine le maquillage et apaise le visage, les yeux et les lèvres. Inutile de rincer. Produit testé sous contrôle dermatologique.
Eau Micellaire Avec Huile d’Argan

26-11-2020
Incredible Make up remover
This is such a great and gentle make up remover. It does such a wonderful job of removing EVERYTHING from my skin. It leaves my skin feel soft and smooth. I know I can always count on this product to work on any sort of make up I have on my face.
23-10-2020
Lovely Product
This miceller water is wonderful for makeup removal. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and even around my eyes. I find just one cotton pad with this product removes all of my makeup. One of my favs!
01-09-2020
Must Buy
This product is amazing in terms of its formula. It does not make your skin oily and remove makeup in just seconds. After using this my skin felt so soft as I am a makeup lover and I often need this product.
07-08-2020
Love the product
I love the ganier product it is very good for your skin and l love the product
31-07-2020
LOVE this product
Micellar waters are great at removing makeup-especially this one!! I love garnier and believe the Argan oil added was great for moisturizing the skin and not drying it put while used. Definitely will be trying this again, and it’s a good cleanser too.
06-07-2020
Démaquillant adopté depuis 4 ans
Depuis que j’ai acheté ce produit, je n’ai plus jamais changé de démaquillant. Il sent bon et démaquille super bien (le bleu pour le maquillage waterproof). Il tombe souvent en vente donc j’en achète plusieurs d’un coup. Hormis le fini un peu gras qu’il laisse sur la peau, je n’ai rien à redire ! C’est parfait pour le prix demandé !
04-06-2020
love it
I love how simple and effective this product is. Other makeup removers leave my face feeling dried out. When I use this my skin always feels smooth.
01-06-2020
love it
I'm over 50 and I use this product every day-cleans and doesn't dry my skin like a lot of other product and doesn't leave an oily feel
31-05-2020
Cleaning and moisturizing
Excellent for removing make up without drying or irritating skin. After use skin feels clean and moisturized. A little goes a long way. I would repurchase this product and recommend it to others.
09-02-2020
J’aime
Niveau qualité prix rien à dire tout est bien il fait la job... c’est simplement l’odeur que j’aime moins mais ça reste minime moi je sui vraiment picky la dessus mais en général le monde aimerait
05-06-2019
Love it!
Enlève le maquillage instantanément, Wow! J’adore! Ne laisse pas de fini gras sur la peau. Peau sensible sans problème!
22-04-2019
Great but pricey
Great for traveling but considering it’s basically just water, almost wish the Aegean oil wasn’t as heavy in it, and if it was left out it would likely lower the price a bit but all in all it works for when the water where you are is questionable.
04-02-2019
Amazing!
This makeup remover is amazing! It removes all makeup easily & the oil moisturizes the eye area.
27-12-2018
Love It!!!!
I absolutely love this product. It cleans my sking perfectly and the oil soothes it and leaves my face so soft. There is no oily residue with it.
18-12-2018
Does its job
I use it everyday for makeup removal, works very well and does the job!