4,8 5 0 98 98 Nettoie, élimine le maquillage et apaise le visage, les yeux et les lèvres. Inutile de rincer. Produit testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

05-06-2019
Love it!
Enlève le maquillage instantanément, Wow! J’adore! Ne laisse pas de fini gras sur la peau. Peau sensible sans problème!
22-04-2019
Great but pricey
Great for traveling but considering it’s basically just water, almost wish the Aegean oil wasn’t as heavy in it, and if it was left out it would likely lower the price a bit but all in all it works for when the water where you are is questionable.
04-02-2019
Amazing!
This makeup remover is amazing! It removes all makeup easily & the oil moisturizes the eye area.
27-12-2018
Love It!!!!
I absolutely love this product. It cleans my sking perfectly and the oil soothes it and leaves my face so soft. There is no oily residue with it.
18-12-2018
Does its job
I use it everyday for makeup removal, works very well and does the job!
18-11-2018
Never broke out, this is my everyday cleanse, very soft on the skin
07-11-2018
Smells Great!
This is the second type I have tried and I love it as much as the first one. This one has a nice smell to it! Works great! Smells Great!
01-11-2018
Nice product
I like this product it is easy to keep on your stand to quickly take off your make up, if you hold the pad over your eye for a minute the oil will break down even the toughest water proof eye make up.
23-10-2018
Skin saver
I love the mckellar water. I have very sensitive skin on my face and this is the only thing I can use to clean it. It's so gentle.
18-10-2018
Incredible
I am generally sceptical of make-up removers but this one exceeded my expectations. It removed my make-up effortlessly, did not leave my face feeling oily or dry and was reasonably priced. Definitely a great product!
18-10-2018
Amazing!!!!
Wow! This is my favourite micellar water! This takes off my super glam eye makeup in 2 seconds! Best micellar water if you are looking for something to take off heavy caked on makeup! Love this product and will forever purchase!
13-10-2018
Best cleansing water
Best cleansing water ever!! It’s super affordable and can be the replacement for the bioderma cleanser water
22-09-2018
ABSOLUTLEY LOVE !!!
I was really scepticle when I picked this up on the shelf and decided to try it. I usually would reach for a traditional makeup removing wipe, or a cream remover but friends of mine insisted I try a micellar water. With just a few wipes, this stuff completely took off my waterproof mascara, eyeliner and primed eyeshadow! No other remover has been able to completely remove my mascara but this one does. Its sooo gentle and makes my skin feel really smooth, the Argan oil makes my lashes feel strong and clean. The only complaint I do have is that when I use it on my all over face, I find it makes my skin a little greasy. Although it does say rinsing after application isn't necessary, I do wash my face afterwards.
19-09-2018
love it
I love this product it felt great on my skin and I did not have any breakouts
19-09-2018
Does What Says
The product easily wipes off tough makeup. I like to keep it in a small spray bottle for easier use.