4,2 5 0 155 155 Un seul produit pour unifier sans effet maquillage, estomper l'apparence de ridules et les imperfections, procurer un effet bonne mine naturel, hydrater toute la journée.
Garnier SkinActive BB Light Crème Hydratante à effet peau nue

14-09-2019
Very nice
Garnier BB cream is a must have in any make up bag! It goes on light, blends beautifully with my skin tone and stays put all day. I love how light and smooth my face feels after applying.
22-08-2019
Great BB cream
This is one of those products everyone must keep in their makeup bag. I mostly only wear tinted moisturizer or BB creams and the Garnier BB cream is one of my favorites. It feels light on the skin, and gives me a flawless and smooth look in no time. Easy to apply, great price and lasts a long time. I got this item free from the ChickAdvisor event.
17-10-2018
low maintenance
It's light and easy to use. I don't wear makeup regularly so this product is great for providing quick, no fuss, minimal coverage with a busy schedule. When the weather is dry I do have to use a heavier moisturizer though.
07-10-2018
Perfect
This is amazing for my face. Just put it on and walk out. It covers every blemish and your face is perfect. I recommend this product
04-08-2018
This BB Cream is so nice for my skin and I use it daily. It covers very well and it doesn't nead any primer it's also moisturizing. I do recommend it.
06-06-2018
i love the natural feel of this product, and coverage it provides feels like you're not wearing anything on.
14-05-2018
I dont like this bb cream. Its so oily. The coverage of this bb cream is really bad.
09-05-2018
It didn't feel greasy on the skin and provided the right amount of coverage to help even out my skin tone. Great for a summer day when you really don't want to much makeup on your face.
01-12-2017
J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement et je l'ai testé quelques fois jusqu'à maintenant. Je n'ai vu absolument aucune différence. Ce produit est tout simplement une crème à mon avis. Pour moi, une crème BB donne un petit teint mais je n'ai vu aucun changement. Je ne recommenderais pas ce produit.
13-11-2017
I like Garnier BB cream very much it goes on for a light coverage finish. I use this everyday when I don’t do a full face makeup. A must try!
18-10-2017
20 min and need to reapply .Also broke out my skin :(
11-10-2017
Ive used this for 2 years...or another garnier B&B product. I love it...its light and goes on smoothly and easily.
06-10-2017
I only use BB creams and tried Garnier SkinActive BB Light Nude Effect Moisturizing Cream a few days ago. It was light and went on smoothly. It didn't cake and stayed fresh looking all day. I will recommend it.
05-10-2017
I like this product. Does not feel heavy on... no heavy perfume smells make it a winner 4 me
16-09-2017
wonderful product nice and light not thick smells really nice