4,2 5 0 155 155 Un seul produit pour unifier sans effet maquillage, estomper l'apparence de ridules et les imperfections, procurer un effet bonne mine naturel, hydrater toute la journée.

14-09-2019
Very nice
Garnier BB cream is a must have in any make up bag! It goes on light, blends beautifully with my skin tone and stays put all day. I love how light and smooth my face feels after applying.
22-08-2019
Great BB cream
This is one of those products everyone must keep in their makeup bag. I mostly only wear tinted moisturizer or BB creams and the Garnier BB cream is one of my favorites. It feels light on the skin, and gives me a flawless and smooth look in no time. Easy to apply, great price and lasts a long time. I got this item free from the ChickAdvisor event.
17-10-2018
low maintenance
It's light and easy to use. I don't wear makeup regularly so this product is great for providing quick, no fuss, minimal coverage with a busy schedule. When the weather is dry I do have to use a heavier moisturizer though.
07-10-2018
Perfect
This is amazing for my face. Just put it on and walk out. It covers every blemish and your face is perfect. I recommend this product
04-08-2018
This BB Cream is so nice for my skin and I use it daily. It covers very well and it doesn't nead any primer it's also moisturizing. I do recommend it.
06-06-2018
i love the natural feel of this product, and coverage it provides feels like you're not wearing anything on.
14-05-2018
I dont like this bb cream. Its so oily. The coverage of this bb cream is really bad.
09-05-2018
It didn't feel greasy on the skin and provided the right amount of coverage to help even out my skin tone. Great for a summer day when you really don't want to much makeup on your face.
01-12-2017
J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement et je l'ai testé quelques fois jusqu'à maintenant. Je n'ai vu absolument aucune différence. Ce produit est tout simplement une crème à mon avis. Pour moi, une crème BB donne un petit teint mais je n'ai vu aucun changement. Je ne recommenderais pas ce produit.
13-11-2017
I like Garnier BB cream very much it goes on for a light coverage finish. I use this everyday when I don’t do a full face makeup. A must try!
18-10-2017
20 min and need to reapply .Also broke out my skin :(
11-10-2017
Ive used this for 2 years...or another garnier B&B product. I love it...its light and goes on smoothly and easily.
06-10-2017
I only use BB creams and tried Garnier SkinActive BB Light Nude Effect Moisturizing Cream a few days ago. It was light and went on smoothly. It didn't cake and stayed fresh looking all day. I will recommend it.
05-10-2017
I like this product. Does not feel heavy on... no heavy perfume smells make it a winner 4 me
16-09-2017
wonderful product nice and light not thick smells really nice