5 5 0 40 40 Appétissante, et encore plus succulente!
Happy Planet Smoothies

12-11-2013
I have not tried these Happy Planet Smoothies but they do look good! Would love to try them
07-11-2013
I love these smoothies. The mango passion fruit is my fav but I also like the green one. These are great for road trips and always on my shopping list.
07-11-2013
The Extreme Green smoothie is great! I have been enjoying it for years and love that is is natural and so yummy!
07-11-2013
I tried this drink at a coffee shop, both my son and i really enjoyed the passion fruit mango one.
07-11-2013
Delicious, natural and healthy. Happy Planet makes great products.
07-11-2013
i would love to try one of these smoothies and would love to give you my honest opinion. please send me some,
07-11-2013
It has a nice texture but I found it a tad too sweet.
07-11-2013
Me and my friends always liked this product and it is made in Vancouver the mayor of Vancouver was a business partner in Happy Planet It`s delish and smoothies on the go Flavours are great but one minor thing a little too much sugar!
07-11-2013
These are an awesome go to for something fresh and full of natural nutrients. I like them after a hard workout
06-11-2013
i tried this a couple of weeks ago and i must say, fabulous juice. you can taste the difference between this and the regular juices you have in your home (ex, apple juices, mixed concentrated juices). it`s rich, smooth and full of flavour! excellent juice and i recomm end it to everyone who is a big juice drinker!
03-05-2017
je ne connais pas du tout ses produits ,j’aimerais bien les essayer
21-09-2014
I would like to try the smoothies... We use happy planet oj and prefer it to tropicana...I'm imagining the smoothies would not disappoint.
04-09-2014
I haven't seen this in any store, or any other Happy Planet product. Where can one find them?
03-09-2014
Am trying to have smoothies for breakfast and this sounds quite lovely. I will look for it
02-07-2014
What grocery store is this available in. I love green smoothees, Id love to buy this