4,8 5 0 57 57 Empêche la peau de dessécher.

2018-11-06
Smooth
My boys like this product, it's great for their sensitive skin, allows a cooling effect after shaving, deep moisturizing
2018-02-01
My husband loves this and uses it after every shave. The only brand he uses!
2018-01-11
Mon conjoint à aimé. Il a la peau sensible et ce produit lui a convenu à merveille !!! Sans oublier la sensation de fraîcheur qu'il a beaucoup apprécié.Je recommande fortement !!!
2017-11-04
My husband like this, especially in the winter when his skin is more sensitive.
2017-11-01
J'ai achetée l'hydratant Nivea rafraîchissant pour peau sensible à mon mari et je dois vous dire que c'est la première fois que je trouve un produit aussi efficace. Il n'a plus de brûlure après le rassage. Pour moi le meilleur produit jusqu'à maintenant qu'il a utilisé. Un très belle découverte.
2017-10-31
This is a great product for moisturizing after shaving. Soothes razor burn and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and invigorated.
2017-10-02
I purchased this product for the boyfriend and he fell in love with it. now he is hooked on Nivea! :)
2017-09-13
I use this product as a base for my make up. My makeup last much longer and my skin is so much smoother.
2017-07-18
Smooths easily over irritated skin, leaving a cool, refreshing tingle, with a nice "manly" scent. Skin feels instantly soothed!
2017-07-12
This product has helped greatly for a dry skin condition. Bob, Ottawa
2017-07-10
Sensational, works great after shaving relieve the burning and leaves my face very smooth to the touch.
2017-07-06
We have used many Nivea product for years. Great products at great prices. Try it, You`ll like it !
2017-07-05
My husband has greasy skin. I decided to try the Nivea moustrizer and it not only smells great but it kept his face clear and not greasy. Love this product.
2017-07-05
NIVEA MEN Sensitive Skin Cooling Moisturizer is a blessing and relief for my husband's skin After he shaves his skin gets irritated by the razor and now that he is using NIVEA MEN Sensitive Skin Cooling Moisturizer it calms down the skin and he feels refreshing
2017-07-05
This product my husband loves. It leaves his skin looking great, no dry patches and no itching