4,3 5 0 91 91 Shampooing immunite contre les frisottis avec huile de coco pure. Agit de l'interieur vers l'exterieur en contrant les frisottis.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Shampooing

12-03-2020
Definitly helps!
This is an awesome shampoo! It is not heavy or oily. I wear my hair dead straight a lot of the time and I hate if my hair looks oily when its clean and dry but with no frizz! I only have to use a little bit of this shampoo, putting it through my hair, then lathering.
10-03-2020
Love this
I have some of this in my collection of hair goods. I use it in my kids and my hair to help with all the flyaways. Curly hair isn't easy to deal with, this is so helpful.
12-11-2019
The end of the frizzes
I have always struggled with the frizzes until I started using Frizz Ease. It makes my hair soft and manageable without the frizzes. I use the product all the time and would highly recommend it.
03-05-2019
Over rated
I have bought this a few times as there is not that may products for fizz I have normal hair mostly dry just on the ends and I thought it would help for ends ..not so much
12-04-2019
Left my hair frizzy
I actually liked the effect this had on my hair, in terms of shine and softness. My hair was left nice and soft and shiny, when I used it with the matching conditioner. However, it did leave my hair frizzier than usual, which given the point of this shampoo, seems pretty strange. For that reason I'd use it again, but wouldn't recommend it to people with thick, wavy hair as a frizz reduction means.
29-10-2018
I bought the whole set
I got a free sample of this shampoo and conditioner in the mail, and was very skeptical that it could help my frizzy dry bleached hair, but just from the sample alone my hair is actually softer and it smelled so amazing! I love it and I went the next day and bought the entire set, shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner.
25-10-2018
Tames Naturally Curly Frizz
I have long naturally curly hair and this product is still one of the best shampoos on the market to tame my frizz and give me sleek curls. I highly recommend you use it with the conditioner.
19-10-2018
Great for frizzy hair
I really like this shampoo. I also use the conditioner and the flat iron cream. It makes my hair soft and smooth with no frizz.
03-09-2018
I have very curly and frizzy hair and I found it really helped take out a lot of the frizz and left my hair smoother. Love John Frieda
15-08-2018
Love all the frizz ease products! Really makes a difference on my curly frizzy hair without weighing it down
11-08-2018
My hair is blonde and I don't colour it but it's very frizzy and fly away if I don't use this John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner plus Hair Primer & Smoother and Hair Serum. All 4 of these make my hair so soft, smooth and the scent lasts for up to 3 days!! More if I keep my hair in a bun! I'm always on the hunt for coupons for John Frieda products!! Also, the serum is a PLUS when I straighten my hair, too!! BONE STRAIGHT!
08-08-2018
My hair is very frizzy and naturally curly this is the only shampoo I've found that continuously keeps my hair looking sleek and shiny!
04-08-2018
J'ai reçu un échantillon de ce shampoing et j'ai des avis positifs sur le produit. John Frieda font des bons produits et j'adore l'odeur et mes cheveux sont pas affectés par le shampoing.
25-07-2018
I actually tried this product without expecting much but my wild yet thin hair was quite managable for a day after its use. I air dried my hair and yet there was no frizz. My curls had definition while still being soft. Recommend this to anyone with hait that acts like its on period everyday.
13-07-2018
I love this product. It tames my flyaways perfectly and smooths our all the knots. Smells really good too!