4,3 5 0 94 94 3, 2, 1… racines effacées! Essayez le produit retouche-racines temporaire n°1 au Canada. Cette couleur temporaire se lave facilement et ne contient ni ammoniaque ni teintures synthétiques.

24-08-2018
It's so easy to apply. And great for last minute application.
Quick and easy
It’s easy to use. Dries quickly. Covers ok. Good for in between colouring.
Spray and ready
Easy to use for quick touch for a busy woman like me.
19-08-2018
The Magic Root Cover Up is amazing
L’Oréal Paris® Magic Root Cover Up is amazing! It really covers your grey hair and it lasts for sometime which is great. I loved it and will recommend to all my friends and family that need it. Thank you for this product
15-08-2018
Awesome Cover Up The Gray
It is easy to spray on. I have a lot of gray hair and it covered it all. It it easy to carry anywhere.
14-08-2018
Too hard to use
Once I got the cover up on my hair it did cover it. Unfortunately, it’s too hard to spray the exact area you want. I got more on my forehead than hair.
14-08-2018
Magic root coverup
quick easy to use . I love the pump it's attach more specific area /range you want to coverup rather then a huge nozzle less mess and more accuracy.
06-08-2018
Grey roots are gone!
I found L’oreal Paris magic root cover up so easy to use. It gave me great grey root cover and looked natural. It blended in with my hair colour not giving a fake look. Would definitely recommend
06-08-2018
Easy As 1,2,3
This product was so easy to use. Just shake, aim and spray! I recommend a trial spray onto a tissue as it could mess out quite forcefully. A gentle tap on the nozzle is all that is needed. The colour didn’t quite match my hair but it washed out easily with one shampoo. I would recommend this product for its ease of use and effectiveness.
04-08-2018
Mixed feelings
I love the convenience of this product but I don't like how it leaves my hair feeling. It feels sticky and I wouldn't want anyone touching my hair after using it. It does thoroughly cover my white hairs that have been popping up though.
04-08-2018
good product and easy to use
it is a good product and very easy to use. very convenient to use especially when u have kids.
03-08-2018
Fast and easy
It is easy to use and it's fast. It does the job but it has dry textures. It is temporary and I recommend it.
01-08-2018
Works ,no odor but hair greasy and gross
It does cover the grey up well and it had no odor but it made my hair very sticky. It was messy if it touched anything even after the allowed dry time. It was very gross to the touch..felt dry and sticky to the point I had to wash my hair immediately. Thanks for allowing me to try it as it does cover greys but I wont buy the product.
Pleasantly surprised.
The spray covers way better than I ever expected. Very surprised by how well this product did will use when I have an event to go to and no time to go in for a full cover
Quick and Easy
It worked great covering up the gray roots and took no time at all. Great product.