4,5 5 0 122 122 L’antisudorifique/désodorisant Lady Speed Stick Parfum Infusions Peony & French Vanilla permet de laisser votre audace s’épanouir.
Lady Speed Stick Parfum Infusions L’antisudorifique/désodorisant,

04-05-2020
Smells great!
I always buy this brand of deodorant. I saw this new scent of my favorite flower, so I bought it. I love this scent and will definitely buy it again and again.
29-04-2020
Lovely Smell-Leaves white stains on Clothes
Love the smell of this product and I find that I rarely need to reapply throughout the day. I'm pretty active so it's always good to find a deodorant that lasts. I have found with Lady Speed Stick in general that it leaves white stains on the arm pits of my clothing that don't nessicarily come out in the wash. It's unfortunate because I really like it otherwise.
21-03-2020
Smells Lovely
I've switched over from a different brand of deodorant to this brand just recently and now it is my everyday, go to, most preferable brand. I like it because, this particular deodorant smells super lovely and there are also so many different scents you can choose from. The only thing that could use some improvement is that, they should put more of the actual deodorant itself into the stick because what they have in there now isn't at all lot. Other than that, it smells good and is affordable.
01-02-2020
Mon préféré
Très bon produit qui sent très bon et est efficace. Je n'ai aucune peur de sentir la sueur après une grosse journée. Je ne vois pas ce qui pourrait être amélioré! Je recommande sans aucun doute.
21-09-2019
My favorite
I love the fragrance of Lady Speed Stick Pony and French Vanilla! it is so good. It really leaves my underarm fresh and smelling amazing. Love it!
11-09-2019
Nice smell
This speed stick is quite similar to the other ones I buy, I didn’t notice much difference except for the scent, which I like. I didn’t give it a 5 because even though it says 48 hr protection, I find it only lasts about half a day then I need to re-apply (And I’m not even working out). But it does keep you dry and nice smelling for the half a day.
03-09-2019
Not for me
Smells great but doesnt keep me fresh. I also find that its kind of greasy and leaves chunks. Not for me
05-07-2019
Great smell
Cool and fresh is my usual go to but thought I’d try this out. Loved the smell. Always a reliant brand. It applies so easy and I never have the lingering residue like other brands.
03-05-2019
Mixed review
I did like this product, as it’s a brand I can trust. However the scent was a little weird. I usually love vanilla but this scent in particular was unusual and I dont think I’d use it again.
02-05-2019
Last all 12 hr shift
I work in healthcare and we move fir our shift, it keeps me fresh and dry .
02-04-2019
Smells Wonderful!
It does all of the good of eliminating body odour and controlling perspiration, I thought the scent would be a bit too perfumey & overbearing but it wasn't! It complimented my own natural smell & the smells stays fresh and lasts a long time
21-03-2019
Smells nice
I found that I had to apply the deodorant a few times a day. It left marking on the interior of my shirt. Didn't work for me
07-03-2019
peony and pear deodorant
A lovely scent blended that smells luxurious and does a great job of keeping me dry. For every day pampering.
06-02-2019
Awesome
I like this product cause it last for a long time and there is no swear.
22-01-2019
Smells good
Smells great, works great, but leaves white marks on clothes.