4,6 5 0 92 92 Attrape et retient deux fois plus de saleté, de poussière et de poils vous permettant de nettoyer rapidement et facilement tous vos planchers durs. Les fibres 3D pénètrent dans les espaces restreints, accumulant poussière, saleté et poils. Coffre-fort pour nettoyer pratiquement tous les types de plancher.
Linges secs Swiffer Sweeper Service Intense non Parfumé

02-10-2019
I have 2 dogs who love to play outside and roll in the dirt. The amount of dust they bring in is ridiculous!!! The heavy duty swiffer was a God-send... Finally something that gets all the dirt instead of pushing it around as soon as you get dog hair on it! A must have!!!
Swiffer
I had stop using swingers because they just did not work well. So I just bought the new heavy duty , they work awesome. I have a black lab &a cat . Plus I have long hair which is everywhere. These new heavy duty swingers are the best . Thank you for the new and Definitely improved product.. ❤️❤️❤️
02-10-2019
Did well on dog hair on our wood floor.
Would buy it again. It fits on the wand that I use.
Just awesome
I couldn't believe the amount of dust and pet hair it collected. Other brands don't pick up like this one. This is my new go to swiffer.
Swifty swiffer
Works really good. Picks up all the dog hair on my floors. Makes it really easy and fast! Which is good for me because I have a 5 month old baby that takes a lot of my time 😉😁
Swiffer sweeper
It works very well. Picks out dust and dirt. I use it alot with a two year old in the house.
Dry swiffer cloths
It’s very handy to have the swiffer cloths to catch all those dust bunnies from day to day instead of taking the vacume cleaner out every time excellent product.
No more "dust puppies"
I have a Golden Retriever which means that I have to Swiffer EVERYDAY to keep ahead of the "dust puppies". These Swiffer sheets grab the loose fur more easily. A great product!
Swiffer cloths
I love them. I have a cat that leaves lots of hair around. They are amazing to pick it all up. Plus it's great for collecting all the dirt too. I would definitely recommend them.
Swifter sweeper cloths
An excellent product for light cleaning. Especially good on hard wood floors.
Swiffer Dry Cloths Saver
I'm on the go all the time and don't always have time to pull out the vacuum. This is where swiffer dry cloths come in. They are amazing at picking up the dirt that my pets leave behind...dirt, leaves and hair! They work so well that I've almost forgotten to take the vacuum out! Thank you swiffer for doing such a great job and keeping my house clean and hair free!
Swifter Heavy Duty
Love this product . Does a great job. Like the large number In package.
Amazing product
This product is amazing! I have all hard wood floors and ceramic tiles through my house. Four children and pets. It cleans so easily for me and then just toss no ringing out mops or dirty hands.
Magic Cloth to Clean Surface
I love to use Swiffer to clean surface. It is easy to use and the dust was absorbed to it completely. If the quantity of a box is 30, it will be better for one storage when buying it. I will recommend it to my friends.
It works
Use at work. Works amazingly. Picks up ALOT of dust and dirt !