4,4 5 0 28 28 Couleur Vibrante, opaque à la texture confortable.
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Rouge à Lèvres Metallics

19-10-2018
not what i thought
I was so excited to try this it looked so beautiful, when I bought mine I couldn't wait, I have bought it over a year ago and almost never reach for it, it leaves this tint because it it almost sheer.
07-10-2018
Quality
Beautiful texture and feels great on lips. Great pigmentation and smells good.
06-06-2018
These lip paints are amazing! I love them! I want more. I would recommend them. They are just amazingly wearable lip gloss. Very comfortable.
31-01-2018
The lipglosses are amazing, i have one at home i wear at any event i go to
17-11-2017
I'm on the fence with the Infallible Paints line from L'oreal. The lipstick is indeed like paint and spreads thick, but the color is very bold, almost cartoonish. I tried the red shade and it was ultra bright - almost orange. Any unevenness on my lips was obvious and clown-like. If you want to make a statement, this product will do it. Personally, Infallible Paints is too extreme for me to wear everyday.
28-10-2017
Je trouve ce produit très fonctionnel. En plus d'etre super brillant il tien longtemps sur les lèvres. De plus, les couleurs sont très vives. JADOREE !
26-10-2017
J'adore j'adore!! Me fait une bouche gourmande en moins de 2 et ça tient des heures durant!
19-10-2017
Perfect for those of us that hate lip stick but love keeping lips moist and looking perfect. Great Color..love it will definitely buy again
18-10-2017
I love it and it keeps your lips looking moist and beautiful
12-10-2017
It's definitely a popping color, but it came out with a blue sheen and didn't look that hot just all over the lid. Bam on pigment though if that's what you're looking for.
07-10-2017
As always, a great lip product from L'Oreal. The colours are very nice - either alone or over a lipstick.
06-10-2017
This is currently my "go to" lipstick 💄 in the colour Spiced Blush and I loved it so much I had to try the Metallics. It's a great formula, doesn't dry out your lips 💋. Great job l'Oreal, I love this Metallics lipstick and I'm planning on trying the other colours.
05-10-2017
It's a pretty color..not sticky..stays on for awhile
05-10-2017
The colours are beautiful and it notes that it's long lasting. Unfortunately I did not find it long lasting and it bled. Looked terrible after a few hours. If you don't mind re applying you may like this product.
05-10-2017
Love this product. It lasts a long time and looks great!