4,5 5 0 89 89 La lotion de jour nourrisante avec FPS 15 de Burt's Bees vous aide à conserver une peau saine grâce à ses puissants ingrédients naturels qui hydrantent la peau instantanément et tout au long de la journée.

07-03-2019
great
Smells great and leaves skin soft. Does not break me out.
11-12-2018
Gotta love it
Tried this once and purchased it again. Top quality non greasy and good value. You can tell they care about this product
06-10-2018
Still had dry skin
tried using this product due to dry skin. After 3 uses in a day I still found that I had dry skin
11-07-2018
I like Burt’s bees products. They are more natural and a great price. Worth giving a try.
31-05-2018
What a nice light cream. I love the Burt's Bees products and this one met my expectations again. Light, fresh and effective
02-11-2017
This stuff is great. It has a very light scent and leaves the skin feeling soft. I get dry in the cold weather and this helped out for sure. I would recommend 100%
01-10-2017
Extremely moisturizing and absorbs quickly! Love this lotion like all Burt's Bees products I have tried.
04-07-2017
Works wonders on my skin.A must have in your beauty bag.
26-05-2017
I love this product, it makes your skin feel soft and moisture but not oily! I used it when I went on a vacation and it feels great! my baby daughter used it too and it worked good on her too! smell isn't that good though..
04-05-2017
I love these lotions, the very light subtle scents, the feel on my skin is second to no other lotions tried yet!!
23-04-2017
Beautiful, to say the very least!!!! Highly recommended product, as is the entire brand, really.
14-04-2017
Completely love this stuff!! Makes you face feel so soft and helps protect it from the sun! I use mine when I go on sunny holidays and it works better than any other sunscreen. It doesn't make your face oily like sun screen does and it's protected!!
11-04-2017
I have tried this lotion made my skin feel soft would buy again!
07-04-2017
This cream is amazing! It feels so good on my skin! I would recommend it to everybody especially people with very dry skin! It works so well! My skin on my hands is very dry and it helped me tremendously! It's not greasy and works very well in a matter of a day or so!
03-04-2017
Love all Burts bees products! Love that's it's natural and leaves you feeling soft and relaxed it's awesome :)