4 5 0 48 48 De poulet tendre dans une sauce exotique a la noix de coco. Parfumee de basilic, de citronelle et de lime aromatique.

08-06-2016
This is an excellent chicken product and I thoroughly enjoyed it
02-09-2015
Bought on sale and with a coupon as a quick lunch for hubby....would not pay full supermarket price for it - but great in a pinch when you get it on sale.
19-08-2015
Oh I love green cury and this is a nice one. Great flavour, moist chicken. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a curry!
15-08-2015
A bit too spicy for the Littles but my husband loved this.
24-07-2015
I picked this up on sale and found it both quite tasty, and very convenient to prepare.
05-07-2015
I tried this. It was delicious and would recommend it to my friends.
05-07-2015
j'ai aimé pour du vite fait,c'est bon.j'aime presque tout les produits prime
14-08-2018
Can’t wait to be able to try this out and I know this Products Name and Love Maple Leaf �� Products
22-05-2018
I haven't had curry chicken before. Maple Leaf is an excellent product. I would love to try this.
10-04-2018
Je ne connais se nouveau produit,sa l'air bon j'aimerai beaucoup en faire l'essaye 🤞
14-07-2016
Ca vraiment l'air bon le poulet au cari vert thai de Maple Leaf Prime Naturellement. C'est tout naturellement que j'aimerais l'essayer bien sure! Merci.
17-06-2016
I have not tried this flavour however I had other flavours that where quite enjoyable
15-06-2016
ok..my mouth is watering just reading the description! Must try this one!
10-06-2016
Looks like this would be good. Would try if I had a coupon for it.
07-06-2016
Thai food is one of my favorites, I haven't tried this but looks delicious. May just have to pick a box up next grocery trip.