4,2 5 0 45 45 Vous pouvez maintenant avoir des cils voluptueux qui donnent l’impression d’être un cadeau de Mère nature.

22-09-2019
Decent
A decent mascara especially considering the price point. All of their mascaras I enjoy though. I would for sure recommend using this or any of there other types of their mascara.
25-07-2019
great
This works pretty well for the price. I use it to set my mascara , under the eyes, nose, chin. I hate using powders generally because I find they always look cakey or cling to dry patches no matter how lightly I apply them. This powder was actually pretty good. It's quite light so I strictly use it on undereye and highlight areas. It leaves my skin silky smooth and matte without being too matte.I love the way it looks initially and it stays perfect on me for 3 hours, then it starts to cling to whatever dry patches I have, especially under the eyes. For the price I think it's a good buy, but I'm still on the lookout for a better powder.
16-04-2019
Great Mascara
i really like this mascara it helps add length and great volume to my short thin eyelashes. It stays all day and does not smudge or budge. Many mascaras give me raccoon eyes throughout the day but this one does not!
09-02-2019
Beautiful Lashes
I was searching thru the different mascaras, hoping to find something a little bit different, and lo and behold I seen this read about what it was supposed to do and I thought well... I have such thin lashes and so far no other mascara had really made my lashes look longer and fuller so I bought it, tried it, and I love It! I would reccomend this to anyone but especially to older women whose lashes are not as thick and luscious as the once were, This is one truly remarkable product!
05-02-2019
Thick dramatic
I already have thick long natural lashes and this product was a dramatic first coat . It washed off easily and that was a bonus .
02-02-2019
Mascara
It was a nice masrcara for the first 2 weeks or so. But it was very watery would leave raccoon eyes almost
02-12-2018
Rommel London mascara
This is a great product it is easy to apply does not clump like some other mascaras make lashes long and fuller love this product.
18-11-2018
Fit for fussy users
I consider myself to be a fussy mascara user. I don't like to struggle with thick, lumpy applications and I don't want to struggle with removal before bedtime either. Rimmel certainly wins me over here.
01-11-2018
Supet
Great lash result. Lasts all day. Tube dries out too quickly
21-10-2018
Decent
Like a lot of mascaras this one is not much different than any other . I do like the brush and the consistency of the product . I don’t give it a wow but I don’t hate this product either .
20-10-2018
MARVELOUS LASHES
Really loved how Rimmel London Wonderfully Real Mascara made my LASHES MARVELOUS. The blackness of the mascara was quite vibrant.
Best mascara ever!!!
I’ve had this mascara twice now, and now I love it! I use to use the benifet mascara which cost me tripple what this one costs. I find this mascara to be the best one I’ve ever used!!! 10/10. I will be hoping to get a new one soon!
Excellent
One of my favourite mascaras. Goes on thick and easy to remove. Make lashes look longer and thicker.
Great mascara
Rimmel London Wonderfully real Mascara is my favourite. The brush separates my lashes to avoid clumping. Colour is extreme black. It leaves my lashes looking full and long. Would buy again.
30-09-2018
Butterfly lashes
Absolutely love this mascara! I can go for a run in the morning, complete a 14 hour shift, then go to the gym and it stays on. Lashes also don't looked caked or fake