4,4 5 0 239 239 Elle constitue la touche de finition parfaite à votre maquillage de base.

06-11-2017
Fit me poudre
excellent ,j adore vraiment celui la parce qu'il enlève tout le gras et redonne une fraîcheur et illumine le visage
03-11-2017
Going in my purse!
I received the 30/Medium Deep shade. I was a little skeptical wondering if the shade would fit my skin tone. I was surprised, it matched my skin tone fairly well. I like the product packaging although it doesn't come with an applicator, you need your own brush/compact pad. There are little holes for the powder to come out of & indeed it's loose. The holes ensure you don't get too much. If you get too little, you can apply more. Hence, it's 'buildable' to get the desired look. The coverage is light, if you're looking for something a little more heavier, this powder may not be for you. I have oily skin, so I appreciated the powder's light texture & feel on my skin. It let my skin breathe but controlled the areas of uneven skin tone on my face. It controls shine well, not great, but well as it claims, which is awesome because I had it on for several hours & only had to blot my face once. It's great to throw in your purse when you want a little coverage. I'd recommend it! Thanks!
02-11-2017
To dry
Drugs my skin out way too much. May be better for those with oily skin
01-11-2017
A great setting powder
This finishing powder does wonders in setting my foundation in place to last through my day. I will use this through Summer as in Winter my skin is too dry and i feel like powders just don't work well for me.
31-10-2017
So Soft!
I love how soft and light this powder felt I forgot it was there but it looked amazing.
30-10-2017
Excellent !!!
J’adore ce produit et je le recommande assurément! Il convient parfaitement ! Il n’est pas gras et s’appliq facilement! Je suis déjà fan ! Et je l’utilise dans mon quotidien!! Beau produit !!
28-10-2017
Great Product!!!
I received this Finishing Powder for free and I really liked it. I have been using it everyday since I got it. It goes on really smoothly and provides decent coverage. I tend to have an oily face during the day and I find this product works really well for that and takes away the shine. The colour also matches my face really well and it comes in a neat little fancy container thats easy to use! Overall I really liked this powder and will probably be purchasing in the near future!
26-10-2017
Good!
Good product, the bad thing is that doesn't comes with an applicator. The good thing is that leave your face with a matte and smooth appearance.
works well
I think this finishing powder works good and I like that it comes in a big container that will last a long time.
Must try!!
Really nice, lightweight formula. Matched my complexion perfectly!
Affordable and Effective
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder in 25 Medium has quickly become a favourite of mine. It evens out my skin tone, blurs my pores and keeps my face matte practically all day. It also helps to set my foundation. It's affordable too which is a nice bonus.
20-10-2017
Flawless
Great powder, goes on flawlessly and leaves a natural finish
20-10-2017
All you want in a finishing powder!
This finishing powder does exactly what you want it to. It tones down any oiliness to the skin without completely drying it out. It works well with my Fit Me foundation and concealer and gives me the flawless look that I'm looking for. Best drugstore finishing powder I've tried.
19-10-2017
Good powder
It provides some coverage. The shade fits me well.
19-10-2017
Poudre magique
Love, love, love !!! Produit parfait! Tenu excellente! S’applique Super bie!