3,9 5 0 122 122 Augmentez considérablement le volume de vos cils en les séparant pour qu’ils soient irrésistiblement souples et aériens, couche après couche.
Maybelline New York Total TemptationMC Mascara Lavable

14-08-2018
I always mascara but I haven’t try this brand. I like to try it please
12-08-2018
Bonjour j aimerais beaucoup tester votre produit mascara. Merci.
07-08-2018
I only heard good things about this mascara! Everyone seems to love i!
05-08-2018
I would like to make my lashes thicker and darker and am interested in trying this.
03-08-2018
Je n'est pas encore essayer ce produit et j'aimerais beaucoup l'essayer pour donner mon avis !
02-08-2018
I have not tried this product yet but look forward to seeing how my lashes look with total temptations :)
01-08-2018
I would love to try this Mascara ! Im a mascara hoarder, hahahahaha and especially new ones coming out. I have heard really good things about is and I know my lashes would love it. The cool this is they are so long that I only need a coat or two and they can easily look like fake lashes if I put more coats. How they got so long is me and Pinterest and my sisters little secret hahaha, Any way I would be thrilled to try !! thanks !!!!
23-07-2018
Allô j’aimerais tester ce produit pour donner mon avis merci
21-07-2018
excellente compagnie tres bon produit de maquillage et prix tres competitif
14-07-2018
Je ne l’ai ps essayer j’aimerais l’essayer je me maquille beaucoup!
13-07-2018
I would love to have a mascara that doesn't come off and looks full a lucious
13-07-2018
Would love to try it!! Looks really promising! Used mayballine products before and love them!
13-07-2018
I would love to try this product. Please send me a sample please!!!
13-07-2018
moi je nai pas essayer se produit mais jai vu plusieurs personne y compris des youtubeurs et sa avait lair tres interressant et jadorais lessayer
13-07-2018
i would like to try it.....I always love to try new things....