4,2 5 0 21 21 La boisson au jus d’orange légère Minute MaidMD est faite avec du bon jus d’orange Minute MaidMD, mais elle contient 50 % moins de calories que notre jus d’orange ordinaire. Ce qui ne l’empêche pas d’être une excellente source de vitamine C! C’est bon, c’est léger et c’est Minute MaidMD!
Minute Maid® Boisson au Jus D`Orange Légère

03-07-2015
Minute Maid is my favorite brand of orange juice, the light version is one I enjoy as well. Its not too sweet.
17-06-2015
It did not give me heartburn, which is usually a problem for me.
22-05-2015
I love that the calories are halved without losing any of the taste.
18-05-2015
I limit my sugar, so it's nice to find a light orange juice that is lower in calories and is without any added sugars/ hfcs/glucose. It has a nice light taste and it doesn't spike my blood sugar!
14-04-2015
Enjoy this when I am really thirsty and don't want something too sweet.It tastes delicious.
19-03-2015
This is not bad, but I think I will stick with my usual brand.
26-02-2015
Product tastes like fresh squeezed orange juice. Very nice, when chilled.
26-02-2015
i really like the taste of it compared to Oasis, i think this orange juice has a better natural flavor
11-02-2015
This is the only OJ I buy now it has a great taste and I like that it is not thick like some other juice.
10-02-2015
Taste great. Great way to start the day . Highly recommend
16-01-2015
it's ok but would rather buy pure juice not from concentrate
11-01-2015
our family love this version of the juice. its more healthy
11-01-2015
Yummy & refreshing! I dislike juice but my Mum offered me a glass & I liked it! I started stealing my hubby's drinks!
10-01-2015
I don't buy juice very often but when I wan't orange juice I get this brand, It tastes great.
10-01-2015
Light, tasty, not missing anything because it's light.